Stolen In Norfolk

post-67762-0-70018400-1440449131_thumb.jpgpost-67762-0-54027700-1440449130_thumb.jpgpost-67762-0-93423000-1440449128_thumb.jpgpost-67762-0-62071000-1440449100.jpg

What kind of human being could do this. Stolen last night from North Tuddenham in Norfolk. A beautiful rough coat, blue Lurcher bitch and 3 of her gorgeous puppies, all bitches, one is blue fawn ( rough coat ), another is blue/white with a blue ear and the other one has fawn patches over both eyes. Please share and help find the b*****ds that have done this !! This is a horrid situation, the remaining 7 pups are left without their mum and will be hand reared . Any information or sightings please message me, thank you .

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JMHO but if my dogs were stolen and I knew where they are I'd get them back and that's that. Only a fool would walk into such a place and ask for his dogs back. Not macho bullshit, fact of life, if

Had you many lads in looking at the pups,,,,,,looks like they knew what they wanted,,,,,,,,someone you know has a part in this,,,,,fuccking scum,,,,,,why would they do something like this,,,,,,to thin

You're right, but it has kicked me in the arse once. A messer a few mile from me had a lurcher stolen and I jumped a wall into the dog thieves parents house looking for the dog (we were told it was t

Posted Images

Had you many lads in looking at the pups,,,,,,looks like they knew what they wanted,,,,,,,,someone you know has a part in this,,,,,fuccking scum,,,,,,why would they do something like this,,,,,,to think someone could be so sly,,,,,,,, slap of a spade for that c**t........

• Like 5

attachicon.gifdugs4.jpgattachicon.gifdugs3.jpgattachicon.gifdugs2.jpgattachicon.gifdugs.jpg

What kind of human being could do this. Stolen last night from North Tuddenham in Norfolk. A beautiful rough coat, blue Lurcher bitch and 3 of her gorgeous puppies, all bitches, one is blue fawn ( rough coat ), another is blue/white with a blue ear and the other one has fawn patches over both eyes. Please share and help find the b*****ds that have done this !! This is a horrid situation, the remaining 7 pups are left without their mum and will be hand reared . Any information or sightings please message me, thank you .

its guaranteed to be some one youve had in your kennels etc .its some one you know .i had scum steal dogs from me the truth always comes out in the end .get doglost onto the case asap ,if any one can find them doglost will .with out their involvement i doubt you will get em back

• Like 2

they belong to someone else, they had two guys came to look at the pups with a view to buy three, they went away to think about it, pups and bitch dissapeared after that, pups are only 4 weeks old

Edited by bo88y
  • Like 1