Raw Meat For Dogs

I am looking to start pup on raw meet I use to get from my local butcher very Cheap most of the time I bought whole cows heart and minced them but now butcher has told me he is retiring next week would mean next nearest butcher is a 40 mild round trip and is one of these organic butchers that is very expensive all so at supermarket prices think this could work out expensive so just wondered if any lads have a cheap on line place they go any thoughts be handy as I don't like feeding dog food but mite have to

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is very important not to feed just muscle or organ meat. Dogs also need bone for calcium and other minerals or their bones will be weak. Chicken carcases are an excellent source of bone and most do

+44 7720 724376 steve dog food ?

you lucky you can get it local and cheap

It is very important not to feed just muscle or organ meat. Dogs also need bone for calcium and other minerals or their bones will be weak. Chicken carcases are an excellent source of bone and most dog meat companies sell minced chicken which is the whole carcase, bone and all, minced up. If you can get whole carcases even better as they give the dog something to chew on which is important for their teeth as well as being mentally satisfying.

• Like 4

It is very important not to feed just muscle or organ meat. Dogs also need bone for calcium and other minerals or their bones will be weak. Chicken carcases are an excellent source of bone and most dog meat companies sell minced chicken which is the whole carcase, bone and all, minced up. If you can get whole carcases even better as they give the dog something to chew on which is important for their teeth as well as being mentally satisfying.

:thumbs:

The boy that delivers up your from the guy I get my meat from his name Steve will try get his number for you good stuff mate been feeding my dogs it for years

thanks mate what is you buy from him for your dogs ?
  • Like 1

The boy that delivers up your from the guy I get my meat from his name Steve will try get his number for you good stuff mate been feeding my dogs it for years

thanks mate what is you buy from him for your dogs ?
thanks for info I will give him a call see his prices and products and see if he delivers in Aberdeenshire area he is on face book as Dundee pet food service prices look good few folk left comments guy can't be contacted by will try and let you know how I get on fingers crossed Edited by Hunting loon