i can eat a phaal without any problems the next day, the hottest food ive ever eaten was in Singapore, it was a blood red sauce with a single lump of meat, served in an oyster shell. The locals i was having dinner with warned me not to try one. wish i'd listened, i could barely talk, more pain than hot :yes: Ghost chilli's are a nasty bit of kit, :shok: i wouldnt want to eat one again.

• Like 1

One of my dads mate, he's from Uganda as a kid, came here at 10 and worked like feck, very well off now.

He's veggie which I don't normally bother with but his food is amazing , one curry he done was so hot I had to chuck the other half away. And I'm a right greedy b*****d who always finishes me food so that's saying something!!

:yes: Those Africans could teach our Indian pals a thing or two about spicey food. Ethiopian cuisine is some of the hottest food I've ever eaten.

Can't beat a good garlic chilli chicken from the local Indian though :thumbs:

i thought they were all starving

:laugh:

They actually make some top grub, hotter than hell but full of flavour :yes: They serve all their food on these big flat breads called injera, a bit like a sourdough oatcake.

I could murder a big plate of doro wat and a pile of injera right now. One of the things I miss about living in the big English cities, no shortage of top quality foreign resturants.

mate that shit is stretchy I have some friends who are Ethiopian they have a restaurant and the food is fuuckin lush!!

For me it's the Thais' they really know how to make shit taste good and at the same time give you third degree burns in your throat ;)

• Like 1

One of my dads mate, he's from Uganda as a kid, came here at 10 and worked like feck, very well off now.

He's veggie which I don't normally bother with but his food is amazing , one curry he done was so hot I had to chuck the other half away. And I'm a right greedy b*****d who always finishes me food so that's saying something!!

:yes: Those Africans could teach our Indian pals a thing or two about spicey food. Ethiopian cuisine is some of the hottest food I've ever eaten.

They actually make some top grub, hotter than hell but full of flavour :yes: They serve all their food on these big flat breads called injera, a bit like a sourdough oatcake.

I could murder a big plate of doro wat and a pile of injera right now. One of the things I miss about living in the big English cities, no shortage of top quality foreign resturants.

mate that shit is stretchy I have some friends who are Ethiopian they have a restaurant and the food is fuuckin lush!!

For me it's the Thais' they really know how to make shit taste good and at the same time give you third degree burns in your throat ;)

Lucky b*****d! Been so long since I had a good authentic Ethtiopian meal :cray:

Lucky b*****d! Been so long since I had a good authentic Ethtiopian meal :cray:

I was there two weeks ago :laugh:

I can't eat very hot curries. I just don't enjoy them. Dupiaza, Jalfrezi that sort of thing is all I can manage. My mate likes them so hot he sweats while he's eating them, then says he's going to be up all night with heartburn and dodgy guts the next day. And that's fun how? :blink:

I can't eat very hot curries. I just don't enjoy them. Dupiaza, Jalfrezi that sort of thing is all I can manage. My mate likes them so hot he sweats while he's eating them, then says he's going to be up all night with heartburn and dodgy guts the next day. And that's fun how? :blink:

:thumbs: ,take it from me having problem gut , with out eating hot curries , is no fun at all , I don't mind a mild curry ,but would have worse gut than I already have , my doc thinks I might have I/b/s . :hmm: