Lamping Dogs Lamping Pics Old Or New

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol... i will get in a book one day,,, . look after them picks they become price;less as you get older

There's about 260 photos of lamping inside this:   But it's not out for a few more months.... :victory:

here's a old one of Bryn from start to finish on a catch , jim of here took the pics, and very good pic had some good bags with old Bryn over the years , most of pics now are just end of the n

Posted Images

I was 18 then tomo, nearly 7 year ago. That pic is in darcy book after the lamping comp, I was so close to having a winning chance that night but bruce was a good dog. We finished 18 -20 I think. Thanks tomo, you spoiled me with big bags and I lost the urge to go local after that. lol yes your old truck,

• Like 1

TJones feck me those are some big bags, by god wish we bad rabbit numbers like that round here. My n my mate Joe walk for few hours just to get the dog 2 or 3 runs, still bloody exciting to see tho think we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we had that many lol

Some good bags on here lads.

We rarely get double figures local. But have fun trying.

46AFF8EE-8A97-4265-943E-1B5FB6F2CDC0_zps

same here my pups best is 8 he had the other night just as i thought we were surely going to do double figures get onto some more fields turn the lamp on cant see 10ft infront of us bloody fog had come in so that ended the night lol

TJones feck me those are some big bags, by god wish we bad rabbit numbers like that round here. My n my mate Joe walk for few hours just to get the dog 2 or 3 runs, still bloody exciting to see tho think we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we had that many lol

i mite be makeing it up my mind....... numbers are not every think,,,im sat here with a hot water bottle on me back not good,,,,,,,, hopeing ive got a nights lamping in me,,,, im in the same boat has you,,,stuck in the midlands theres no bunnys near me,,, :cray:

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 1

There's not many rabbits where TJones lives....he gets in the motor and goes and finds them.......... :victory: :victory:

I've a feeling that in the future the places where big bags are possible will be getting less and less.... enjoy them while they last......

Looking forward to the lamping season...not long now.. :boogy:

post-16-0-35450900-1439452019_thumb.jpg

Edited by J Darcy