Collie/whippet

Does anyone else work this type of lurcher part from me. I got a mate that had one. But you don't seen to see this type of x about, here are a few pic's of my 3 year old bitch why I was on holiday in Devon.

11703056_801789176601087_238275835283962

11709562_801789236601081_39052654877041211695886_801057706674234_497469831326065

The last pic with the Rabbit in her mouth was taken before I went on holiday.

11707508_798834853563186_150630024424710

• Like 12

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone else work this type of lurcher part from me. I got a mate that had one. But you don't seen to see this type of x about, here are a few pic's of my 3 year old bitch why I was on holiday in

collie/saluki/grew

One more pic of my bitch

How much collie is in her?How tall is she to the shoulders?How do you rate her on the bunnies compared to a pure whippet?She looks a nice calm dog.

She 3/4 Whippet 1/4 Collie, she stand 20 inches tall, I will say she's the best rabbiting dog ive owned. Compared to a whippet there not that much differences work wise. Only differences is she's not so much injury pron, better coated thicker boned and stronger feet compared to the Whippet.

• Like 3

:yes:This is the type of lurcher hybrid that I favour today,...I call them an 'auld man's lurcher'.. :laugh:

For ferreting/mouching,..this style of hunting dog,... is just about perfect.... :thumbs:

Like wise, one reason why im seriously thinking of breed my own.

• Like 1

Thought about getting a collie/whippet in the past but I decided id rather have a reverse bred collie/grey .

Yours is a nice type rm :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thought about getting a collie/whippet in the past but I decided id rather have a reverse bred collie/grey .

I love Collie/Greyhound. The only thing I find is finding a really good working Greyhound than you do a Whippet. Shame really they are a good dog in the field if they been schooled right.

I love Collie/Greyhound. The only thing I find is finding a really good working Greyhound than you do a Whippet. Shame really they are a good dog in the field if they been schooled right.

I have a soft spot for the old collie grey, but these days I think the modern saluki hybrids make a better choice than a straight greyhound

• Like 1