Hawkings Search For E.t

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even initiate conversation with the wife half the time lol

we put men on the moon long before we put little wheels on suitcases ....how funked up is that?

hmm I don't have a watch of this it's not long and very interesting '  

Well feck me I just looked at the title of this thread. Guess what it said? Hawkings Search For E.t

Not francie looking for approval for his beliefs. Yet anther hijacked thread by him.

TC

Tircel, mate, your becoming really annoying old man, innot looking for nothing, me an kanny are contributing to the thread, an having a debate, honest adult debate, wwhat's your problem, I know, you don't like what you hear, have you said much to kanny, no, wind your neck in please, an don't look if you don't like, like you say,

Oh, an put your dummy back in, :)

There is so many things wrong with that vid kanny, I don't know were to start. Lol

Is there any scientific evidence, to prove the step by step process, that the video assumes? Yep, you can see different variations of the same animal to acclimatise to different locations around the globe

500000000, million years the eye started to evolve, lol another assumption, with no scientific evidence

So we came from the water they say, at what point did the retina move to the front of the human eye, when we came from the water?

This is very important question, because ultraviolet rays coming from the sun would have burned the eyes an rendered them blind, without the protection of the retina in front. Perhaps they came out at night to start with, then evolved to daylight over thousands of years

This would have to be an instant change, or else the supposed animal coming from the water would be blind, so were does that leave time to evolve? No it doesn't, see above

Creatures in the water, like the octopus it showed, there retina are at the back of the eye, because the water blocks the ultra violet rays, thus protecting the creatures eye.

So you've guessed it, human retinas are at the front, to protect our eyes, because we live in the air, which doesn't protect the eye from the sunlight, unlike the water.

So the transition, from back to front, needs to be explained, because its not logical. Easily explained, see above

Now let's see you explain God making everything in six days, and if he was so good why have so many animals died out to be replaced by others (dinosaurs for one)

Francie, you're quick enough asking for proof, all the time in fact. Let's see you post one shred of actual indisputable proof that God made everything !!

Creation itself my man, that's the proof, but I can't say nothing about God, or there's cry baby's on crying about.

But as I said I can't prove anything, in just giving a rebuttal to kanny, bit of craic you know, an he's doing the same.

There is so many things wrong with that vid kanny, I don't know were to start. Lol

Is there any scientific evidence, to prove the step by step process, that the video assumes? Yep, you can see different variations of the same animal to acclimatise to different locations around the globe

500000000, million years the eye started to evolve, lol another assumption, with no scientific evidence

So we came from the water they say, at what point did the retina move to the front of the human eye, when we came from the water?

This is very important question, because ultraviolet rays coming from the sun would have burned the eyes an rendered them blind, without the protection of the retina in front. Perhaps they came out at night to start with, then evolved to daylight over thousands of years

This would have to be an instant change, or else the supposed animal coming from the water would be blind, so were does that leave time to evolve? No it doesn't, see above

Creatures in the water, like the octopus it showed, there retina are at the back of the eye, because the water blocks the ultra violet rays, thus protecting the creatures eye.

So you've guessed it, human retinas are at the front, to protect our eyes, because we live in the air, which doesn't protect the eye from the sunlight, unlike the water.

So the transition, from back to front, needs to be explained, because its not logical. Easily explained, see above

Now let's see you explain God making everything in six days, and if he was so good why have so many animals died out to be replaced by others (dinosaurs for one)

OK show me which ones, but that still don't prove the video correct, because we see the end product,not the stages, uunless you can show transitional fossils mate.

I can't explain it, IMO it was supernaturally done, by the eternal, ancient of days, an animals dying out proves nothing, that's the cycle of life, habitat an so forth.

Mate its only a debate, for the craic,

Yeah its only a bit of banter lads as yet nothing is concrete so every theory has a plausibility about it... francie is entitled to his opinion as I am mine and you are yours.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

I think we all know Francie's views.....but hands up who's sick to the back teeth of hearing them for the thousandth time?

And before you answer that Francie, i DO have to look in on these topics now and again, however tedious.

I think we all know Francie's views.....but hands up who's sick to the back teeth of hearing them for the thousandth time?

And before you answer that Francie, i DO have to look in on these topics now and again, however tedious.

Now now, bit of balance......in all fairness there have been a thousand things about "theory's" about the universe too mate.......just saying.

Well if you look at the goldilocks enigma why the universe is just right for itself and life to existing then the only 3 conclusions I can come to are 1: the universe has a designer behind it "The creator" or 2: there has been or is multi universes or 3: nature got it right first time ...my order of choice would be 2 '1 '3

How do you know it's right ? It could be a total failure and self destructing for all we know. It's just so big, and the time scale so vast, we will never know as it was here before us and will be after.

How do you know it's right ? It could be a total failure and self destructing for all we know. It's just so big, and the time scale so vast, we will never know as it was here before us and will be after.

Well we are here aren't we? So something is right... If there was a beginning then there will be a end... will it be the big crunch or the big freeze?