Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

They tell us Scotland cant survive alone, They tell us that we take more than we give,(( subsidy junkies,In this Union,

So why would the party of the rich, the party of Profit,The party that puts ££££££££s, before people,

Why would they want to continue to Subsidise a whole nation? When they wont even subsidise, A Disabled person spare bedroom

For me this is the light that shines upon the LIE,

Scotland

is not a drain if it was they would have CUT us loose, along time ago, They would have been Leading the Yes Campaign,

ASK yourself, Why do the Tories, want Scotland???????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

They tell us Scotland cant survive alone, They tell us that we take more than we give,(( subsidy junkies,In this Union,

So why would the party of the rich, the party of Profit,The party that puts ££££££££s, before people,

Why would they want to continue to Subsidise a whole nation? When they wont even subsidise, A Disabled person spare bedroom

For me this is the light that shines upon the LIE,

Scotland

is not a drain if it was they would have CUT us loose, along time ago, They would have been Leading the Yes Campaign,

ASK yourself, Why do the Tories, want Scotland???????

The answer is ego, no Prime Minister wants to go down in history as having the Union broken up, under his or her watch.

Regardless to whether it is good or bad for the other parts of the union.

think about it all the upheaval of separation ? we are an island thankfully separated a bit from the mainland if scotlaand voted to go they woud of crawled to Brussels then the dictators there would have a foothold in this island then theres the history military importance etc and why is it that Scotland gives free university education to eu nationals but not English welsh or n.irish ?

We do not crawl to any one, A parcel of rogues sold Scotland, to make a union with England, probably for around 50pieces of silver each and around 50000 thousand acres of Land to each of the rogues, I can not comment about free fees for the university, due of my age, I know that a very good friend of mine her daughter, who wished to return back to her studies, in the UNI,

first she studied, for a year to bring her English up to the proper standard, then she also had to sit her exams set by University of Glasgow, which she succeeded, came first = with a young Scotsman, in the class of 31 she will start her studies, on 21st sept, this year, she paid for that years studies, she is Polish, she now qualifies, for the student grant, she worked here for 4 years from fish factories, chicken farms, veg, factories, the person I am talking about says she is in love with Glasgow, and she says she wants to go on and win her Masters degree, (((( I wonder what mr, Farage would say about that girl,

right Lads I have stated my case, get used to the Hunting Ban it is here to stay and even get worse, I walk with my dogs everyday

I allow the rabbits to breed and after the Harvest time end of Sept, I let them have a wee run again just to get them fit, for Nov/Dec/Jan/feb,,,I stop to let them breed again if I am around,

Mr Farage has no problem of immigrants coming to the UK as long as they contribute and do not put more strain on our resources and abuse our welfare system. I know it's only a small percent that do and more money is lost through massive tax dodging but everything adds up. Farage is at lot less racist and bigoted than most of the SNP members, and while I'm at it oil doesn't replenish itself. Or I would of been out of work a long time ago.

• Like 4

Mr Farage has no problem of immigrants coming to the UK as long as they contribute and do not put more strain on our resources and abuse our welfare system. I know it's only a small percent that do and more money is lost through massive tax dodging but everything adds up. Farage is at lot less racist and bigoted than most of the SNP members, and while I'm at it oil doesn't replenish itself. Or I would of been out of work a long time ago.

you are a sad act, really pathetic, what you are spouting is utter rubbish, your government will love the people to believe you, I have stated my lines, I know the truth so does a lot of other people, did you listen to the youngest member of parliament do her maiden speech, No I don't think you did she is a credit to her country, a shinning example, to the people of the SNP,

you are a sad act, really pathetic, what you are spouting is utter rubbish, your government will love the people to believe you, I have stated my lines, I know the truth so does a lot of other people, did you listen to the youngest member of parliament do her maiden speech, No I don't think you did she is a credit to her country, a shinning example, to the people of the SNP,

I just had to look at that ugly f****r to realise it was another Jimmy Crankie understudy, full of piss and wind.

What use is another politician with no life experience and just a degree in politics?

some seriously bitter folk about, sad really

Yes there is some very serious people, with manners , why don't you read the first two pages of this post No Insults have come from my direction only facts, I have met some great fellas from South of the border, extremely, keen hunters and dog men, My views are shared by over a million other people who live in Scotland, and may I quote from Jeffrey Archer, who stated, its not the people who does the voting its the people who Does the COUNTING, and that is what happened in the Referendum, subject closed,
O er a million may think like you but thankfully another 2 million didn't.
  • Like 1