Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

border you saying the scots had no involvement in the BRITISH EMPIRE? simple yes or no please

yes they did that was the rich merchants who resided mostly in Glasgow and Edinburgh,and Glasgow was classed as the second city of the commonwealth, naturally London was first, Again Scotland comes a poor second, LOL,

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

Norway also have very high taxes and high prices, and are struggling with the fall in oil prices as much as the UK and the rest of the world are. Oil will not last for ever and you can't run a country on whiskey sales. and golf. Yes there are still a lot of fields still to be drilled West of Shetland for example but you shouldn't but all your eggs in one basket.

Again you are deluded, the oil wells have a natural ability to sustain there produce, they are similar to the geysers a never ending supply coming from the core of the earth, Again Poor Scotland, could not survive with there oil wells,

(((( that is what the propaganda merchants wants to ram down your throats, the only country who has abundance of Oil and gas, and some parts of the country have to rely on FOODBANKS, No Jobs for the young people, except Zero hour contracts, Again when I started work, back in 1960 we had a guarantee, of 35Hours a week which we never used due to full time employment,

some seriously bitter folk about, sad really

Yes there is some very serious people, with manners , why don't you read the first two pages of this post No Insults have come from my direction only facts, I have met some great fellas from South of the border, extremely, keen hunters and dog men, My views are shared by over a million other people who live in Scotland, and may I quote from Jeffrey Archer, who stated, its not the people who does the voting its the people who Does the COUNTING, and that is what happened in the Referendum, subject closed,

Norway also have very high taxes and high prices, and are struggling with the fall in oil prices as much as the UK and the rest of the world are. Oil will not last for ever and you can't run a country on whiskey sales. and golf. Yes there are still a lot of fields still to be drilled West of Shetland for example but you shouldn't but all your eggs in one basket.

Again you are deluded, the oil wells have a natural ability to sustain there produce, they are similar to the geysers a never ending supply coming from the core of the earth, Again Poor Scotland, could not survive with there oil wells,

(((( that is what the propaganda merchants wants to ram down your throats, the only country who has abundance of Oil and gas, and some parts of the country have to rely on FOODBANKS, No Jobs for the young people, except Zero hour contracts, Again when I started work, back in 1960 we had a guarantee, of 35Hours a week which we never used due to full time employment,

Oil and gas are fossil fuels and so are the result of decaying organic matter from millions of years of ancient forests.

As such it will one day run dry, as many wells already have. Estimated for the North Sea are a maximum of 40 years.

Again in 1977 when

oil first came ashore, on to the Shetland isles BP, OIL terminal at Sullome Voe, Oil was trading at $8..00 yes eight dollars a barrel the company called BP was delighted, and so was Westminster, the treasury, for the first year it traded around the 8 to 10 dollar mark, then steadily increased in small margins, every one was delighted, the crude oil that came a shore was of such high quality, they used to blend it with a lower grade of crude, for all the necessary, Ingredients they wished to extract, in those days they were making such high profits from the crude, they paid for all the manpower around 5000 in total on the island and of course all the installations from the Riggs to the Terminal, then fast forward to 1999 to 2012 OIL bonanza 100dollars to 150 dollars, a Barrel, gigantic profits , but again you were paying at the pumps this is diesel from 75P @litre, up up up up yes and it peaked about 1.48 per litre, don't cry for me Argentina, today around 1.20 to 1.17 per litre, oh yes Scotland would suffer, there will be oil coming from the shores of Scotland for the next 100years and more, enough is enough sorry to bore you, but its the truth,

Again in 1977 when

oil first came ashore, on to the Shetland isles BP, OIL terminal at Sullome Voe, Oil was trading at $8..00 yes eight dollars a barrel the company called BP was delighted, and so was Westminster, the treasury, for the first year it traded around the 8 to 10 dollar mark, then steadily increased in small margins, every one was delighted, the crude oil that came a shore was of such high quality, they used to blend it with a lower grade of crude, for all the necessary, Ingredients they wished to extract, in those days they were making such high profits from the crude, they paid for all the manpower around 5000 in total on the island and of course all the installations from the Riggs to the Terminal, then fast forward to 1999 to 2012 OIL bonanza 100dollars to 150 dollars, a Barrel, gigantic profits , but again you were paying at the pumps this is diesel from 75P @litre, up up up up yes and it peaked about 1.48 per litre, don't cry for me Argentina, today around 1.20 to 1.17 per litre, oh yes Scotland would suffer, there will be oil coming from the shores of Scotland for the next 100years and more, enough is enough sorry to bore you, but its the truth,

Again in 1977 when

Lets for the moment concede all your points borderlad and that in fact Scotland is capable of all you say.

A few times now you have swerved the issue of the snp voting on English only matters, do you think that's fair?.

In my opinion they could have actually given their credibility a massive boost by abstaining, but they couldn't help themselves, proving that their deep rooted hatred takes priority over their integrity and political stance.

Secondly, you rattle on about what Westminister/English whatever take from us, yet the snp as a party are pro Europe, do you think Europe won't want a lump of our resources?, or is that ok with you?, your own hatred is so deep you would rather give it to the eu than Britain.

You would rather be dictated to by unelected quangos.

I could actually buy into the snp pish if they wanted to ditch England and the EU, but they don't, which just reinforces my views that it just comes down to pure and simple hatred of the English.

Politics and the ecomomy are just the dialogue being used to hide the fact.

• Like 5

so Border lad let me get this straight oil will never run out and replenishes itself and there is a never ending supply? Have you worked in the oil industry?

Yes I Have, it was the Russian scientists, that discovered this, then the Americans took it on, LET make ONE thing clear I DO not HATE, any one, I Hate the politics of Whitehall, They banned the Hunting, the prime minister is one of the lowest paid of the ambassadors, your house of commons is a joke, well the house of Lords they pitch up and receive £300, per day free lunch etc that's if they don't sleep through there dinner hour,

How would you fund the infrastructure? You're in cloud cuckoo land.

No were are not in cloud cuckoo land, Its people like your self who want to believe the rubbish the Better together brigade spouted, get used to the Law Hunting has its severe restrictions, (((( AGAINST MY WHISHES,