• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Yes ofcource I know Jimmy and mark makes me laugh how you would just assume I do not know them, my family are from your side of London also with lots of family still living there aswell, you come across as a very arrogant old man on the internet also give me a message about what gyms you frequent and I am sure we will meet one day

If you know them then why are you asking who i am.................ask them ;)

Dont start all the James Cagney lines....if you want to meet me like i said just ask.

What am I going to say who is gnahser of the internet I don't even know who you are do I

Just to add,your avatar is so stupid it actually made me laugh.

Hughie v wilder has been listed to happen, Imagine all the Joshua fans on here when young hughie becomes a world champ at 20 year of age Joshua still fighting bums at 26

how worried must Tyson be that aj was knocking men out in one round men that have never been stopped in his 13th fight that him or klitchko couldn't do f**k all with??? And that Tyson was only fighting taxi drivers at that stage of his career?? Imagine all the fury fans on here when Joshua finishes Tyson within in 3 rounds like he has every other one....
Now that is going be worth a watch...evern if aj drops him in the first round it will be money worth spending to watch fury dropping to the canvas. Although I think aj will drop,him in the 5.....maybe late 4
Without a doubt fury gets dropped by aj and most likely klitchko either but he's not got a heart made of glass like everyone else he get up and he'll win a gypsy man wouldn't lie on his back for a million pound as old Bartley Gorman said
so no gypsy man ever been nocked out ?? I've see acouplr of gypsy been nocked out by other gypsy and non gypsy . If you get nocked out then your going to. Fall down irrelevant of if you gypsy white paki black or yellow

No you fool for money like Kevin Johnson when he fell down

Who the fcuk was talking about money ????? I said I'd love to watch him get dropped to the canvas...did I say he'd take a dive ??? Nope ....calling someone a fool while implying they meant something they never said makes you look a bigger fool

I was talking about money that's who

Guest Navek
Yes ofcource I know Jimmy and mark makes me laugh how you would just assume I do not know them, my family are from your side of London also with lots of family still living there aswell, you come across as a very arrogant old man on the internet also give me a message about what gyms you frequent and I am sure we will meet one day
If you know them then why are you asking who i am.................ask them ;) Dont start all the James Cagney lines....if you want to meet me like i said just ask.
What am I going to say who is gnahser of the internet I don't even know who you are do I

Hughie v wilder has been listed to happen, Imagine all the Joshua fans on here when young hughie becomes a world champ at 20 year of age Joshua still fighting bums at 26
how worried must Tyson be that aj was knocking men out in one round men that have never been stopped in his 13th fight that him or klitchko couldn't do f**k all with??? And that Tyson was only fighting taxi drivers at that stage of his career?? Imagine all the fury fans on here when Joshua finishes Tyson within in 3 rounds like he has every other one....
Now that is going be worth a watch...evern if aj drops him in the first round it will be money worth spending to watch fury dropping to the canvas. Although I think aj will drop,him in the 5.....maybe late 4
Without a doubt fury gets dropped by aj and most likely klitchko either but he's not got a heart made of glass like everyone else he get up and he'll win a gypsy man wouldn't lie on his back for a million pound as old Bartley Gorman said
so no gypsy man ever been nocked out ?? I've see acouplr of gypsy been nocked out by other gypsy and non gypsy . If you get nocked out then your going to. Fall down irrelevant of if you gypsy white paki black or yellow
Who the fcuk was talking about money ????? I said I'd love to watch him get dropped to the canvas...did I say he'd take a dive ??? Nope ....calling someone a fool while implying they meant something they never said makes you look a bigger fool
hahaha you really a a f***ing ejit arnt you...i was replying to crackers comment about him been nocked out ....... so I was on about him hitting the canvas (been nocked out) then you start saying shit about implying him taking a dive for money ???? Then you call me a fool for been on about something I'm not evern on about ????? ....that don't make sense to me.....mind you neither does marring cousins and robbing old men and women for shity tarmaced drive jobs
If you know them then why are you asking who i am.................ask them ;) Dont start all the James Cagney lines....if you want to meet me like i said just ask.

hahaha you really a a f***ing ejit arnt you...i was replying to crackers comment about him been nocked out ....... so I was on about him hitting the canvas (been nocked out) then you start saying shit about implying him taking a dive for money ???? Then you call me a fool for been on about something I'm not evern on about ????? ....that don't make sense to me.....mind you neither does marring cousins and robbing old men and women for shity tarmaced drive jobs

Spose it makes you feel like a reel hardman when your typing away probally the only time you've ever been hard is in jail in the showers , grow some balls and agree to the five hundred pound bet with me

Guest Navek

Never bin jail sorry mate and why would I want to have a bet with you....and why would that mean I have balls because I bet..I obviously have balls as I have 3 children....not because I have 500 pound bets

....You and Cushty are the ones that spout a constant barrage of insults and name calling ....

This arrangement to convey my insults and ridicule personally is that with you or with Furys ?

Oi you get in line Mik i was first......the huntinglifes version of Don King already fixed me up with first crack im just waiting to see if Fury wins before i get my plimsolls and vest out and start getting in shape as theres no point if he dont win......i always knew my chance would come again and you know what world heavyweight champions are like for taking on random strangers off the internet Ali/Liston/Foreman/Tyson they,ve all done it you know.

Or shall we be a tag team ?........im probably stronger than you so you sit on my shoulders and keep him off with the jab then after 6 rounds we,ll swap over and i,ll finish him off with the bolo punch.

aye its a tag team .you will be called the three stooges ,gnasher the slasher muffty diver and mik the ? as for your chances theyre slim and slims just left town .

I hate to break it to you Don.....and dont get all offended and victimised....but i should point out that a tag team is 2 not 3 ;) .......never mind about odds you just get those contracts sent out :boxing:........or has your arse dropped out now there might be 2 of us ok then Marquis of Queensbury only sorry Mik you,ll have to wait your turn.

:laugh: aye youve got me on the run my arse has dropped .im terrified .like i told you your chances are slim and slims left town

Dont start all the James Cagney lines....if you want to meet me like i said just ask.

no man is just going fall down when he has NEVER been stopped stop talking wet and making excuses

no man is just going fall down when he has NEVER been stopped stop talking wet and making excuses
whole career never been stopped even by what are ment to be the best ranked fighters ie klitchko and fury but takes a stoppage against a fighter that has only had 12 pro fights before that one and go within 2 rounds?. Do you really think that's the way he would have wanted to end his never been stopped record??? Because I for one don't think he would have.... Truth of the matter is he couldn't cope with aj power and accuracy....

whole career never been stopped even by what are ment to be the best ranked fighters ie klitchko and fury but takes a stoppage against a fighter that has only had 12 pro fights before that one and go within 2 rounds?. Do you really think that's the way he would have wanted to end his never been stopped record??? Because I for one don't think he would have.... Truth of the matter is he couldn't cope with aj power and accuracy....

A human punchbag who is knocked around the head by pretty much everyone is bound to get knocked out one day, yes aj has really good power how many times have I said that, but Kevin Johnson agreed to train at the furys gym however after 2 weeks they refused to train him anymore and let him do his own thing as Peter fury could see the guy just didn't want to be there and was vein rumoured to of said he hates boxing and is bored of it and wanted a carrier change, which fits in with how now he is running an estate agent business back in the USA, quite clear the guy was in motivated and unfit just a man there to get his money and get the hell out of there, of course he was saying he's in shape and going to do all this and not getting stopped he was making ticket sales dumbass

and all the name calling over hughie progressing like he is at 20 its

good to see aj getting quality opponents as well .lololololol one couldnt make it up look at the latest offering

Thats a bit f***ing harsh its like the lads 6th pro fight...a 4 rounder...for someone whos so quick to spit his dummy over comments on the internet...you seem to love slagging other boxers off...without a doubt Cornish would take Hughie the distance...but we all know Cornish will get stopped by Joshua

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 3

A human punchbag who is knocked around the head by pretty much everyone is bound to get knocked out one day, yes aj has really good power how many times have I said that, but Kevin Johnson agreed to train at the furys gym however after 2 weeks they refused to train him anymore and let him do his own thing as Peter fury could see the guy just didn't want to be there and was vein rumoured to of said he hates boxing and is bored of it and wanted a carrier change, which fits in with how now he is running an estate agent business back in the USA, quite clear the guy was in motivated and unfit just a man there to get his money and get the hell out of there, of course he was saying he's in shape and going to do all this and not getting stopped he was making ticket sales dumbass

your the dumbass and talk shite.... Point is aj fighting better boxers than fury earlier in his career than fury did..
  • Like 1