Aj going be a force to reckon with

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: another hunting life gem .
ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... ?? but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague ??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

I think even fury might of beat Price had he the bottle to go in with him at the time. Frank Malone offered Fury more than he had earned before but no go..

Price was pathetic in that fight last night..He cant handle people who just come at him. He needs people to be wooden and stand in front of him. He should of blown him away last night but instead he was poleaxed. Thats at least decisive and theres no grey areas,he is officially shit..Him and the other shitter Bellu ought to go into making films together or something,anything but boxing..

Speaking of chins, Tyson's chin is pure granite compared to David Price who's just been KTFO. Time to go back to plumbing now I think...,

Go on.

What happened lol

David Price the very man people where giving the same hype as they are giving aj right now and it will end n similar fashion

i remember numerous times on here saying what price was all about :laugh: i even had some critics from thl s infamous boxing academy wanting to quote one a bag of sand on david price :laugh: ,watch AJ as soon as hes tagged ,and he stands square on just like price ,theres the fight now for AJ hes late 20s ,Tepers got a belt and he comes to fight ,we see if hearns calls him out ,i doubt it some how

• Like 1

I think even fury might of beat Price had he the bottle to go in with him at the time. Frank Malone offered Fury more than he had earned before but no go..

Price was pathetic in that fight last night..He cant handle people who just come at him. He needs people to be wooden and stand in front of him. He should of blown him away last night but instead he was poleaxed. Thats at least decisive and theres no grey areas,he is officially shit..Him and the other shitter Bellu ought to go into making films together or something,anything but boxing..

another one talking nonsense .let me assured you MRS maloney offered no one nothing ,hennessy offered price 100k to fight but they turned it down ,price was always shit ,and every one in the fight game knew he was shit .like tyson said ,bellews bum chum ,

Speaking of chins, Tyson's chin is pure granite compared to David Price who's just been KTFO. Time to go back to plumbing now I think...,

Go on.

What happened lol

David Price the very man people where giving the same hype as they are giving aj right now and it will end n similar fashion

i remember numerous times on here saying what price was all about :laugh: i even had some critics from thl s infamous boxing academy wanting to quote one a bag of sand on david price :laugh: ,watch AJ as soon as hes tagged ,and he stands square on just like price ,theres the fight now for AJ hes late 20s ,Tepers got a belt and he comes to fight ,we see if hearns calls him out ,i doubt it some how
i don't think you can put price and aj in the same league... Aj would walk through tepers like he did with Johnson who was training in fury camp and quoted he was in best shape he's ever been in to fight aj and if round 1 had of been 10secs longer it would have been over then..... Johnson never been stopped until then ever not even buy klitchko or fury... Tells you the class difference so to put price n aj in same league is abit daft in my opinion.....??
  • Like 2

https://www.(!64.56:886/Heavyweightb/videos/745145535596182/?pnref=story

https://www.(!64.56:886/Heavyweightb/photos/a.437232786387460.1073741829.420397868070952/747450498699019/?type=1&pnref=story

https://www.(!64.56:886/david.sheehan.58/posts/780064815422954?pnref=story

now you boys stating tys fought no one have a read through his record ,his second opponent won i think it was 30 from 31 fights . :laugh: they all couldnt have been found in a morgue or road sweepers , and come october like it or lump hes going to be heavyweight champion of the world ,just for arguments sake compare tys record with wilders .

https://www.(!64.56:886/Heavyweightb/videos/745145535596182/?pnref=story

https://www.(!64.56:886/Heavyweightb/photos/a.437232786387460.1073741829.420397868070952/747450498699019/?type=1&pnref=story

https://www.(!64.56:886/david.sheehan.58/posts/780064815422954?pnref=story

now you boys stating tys fought no one have a read through his record ,his second opponent won i think it was 30 from 31 fights . :laugh: they all couldnt have been found in a morgue or road sweepers , and come october like it or lump hes going to be heavyweight champion of the world ,just for arguments sake compare tys record with wilders .

Facebook. ...

Need I say anymore. ....

• Like 2

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle

ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague

yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:

• Like 1

Go on.

What happened lol

i don't think you can put price and aj in the same league... Aj would walk through tepers like he did with Johnson who was training in fury camp and quoted he was in best shape he's ever been in to fight aj and if round 1 had of been 10secs longer it would have been over then..... Johnson never been stopped until then ever not even buy klitchko or fury... Tells you the class difference so to put price n aj in same league is abit daft in my opinion.....
Yes Kevin Johnson was training at the fury gym but as Peter fury said he was not motIvated and peter fury even said he was a changed man and only seems interested in taking the paycheque ,also he was not in the best shape if you believe that you are very stupid take a look at him on fight night go confirm this
  • Like 1

ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague

yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:
The fury camp have already offered both Tyson and hughie go fight aj and it never materialised due to aj team again anyone who belives aj is the God given boxer thrown straight from the heavens is highly deluded all he has is power, he Wong last with fury and it's funny listening to the causal boxing fans deluded thoughts on aj

another one talking nonsense .let me assured you MRS maloney offered no one nothing ,hennessy offered price 100k to fight but they turned it down ,price was always shit ,and every one in the fight game knew he was shit .like tyson said ,bellews bum chum ,

Why would Price bum Bellew when he had Franks cock in a frock to chew on?