Town Smashes 600 Seagulls Eggs

Hawking along with egg and nest removal does work, if neighbouring buildings have it also. You will see a reduction in the number of gulls the following year, and big reduction the year after, providing you carry on the procedure, but you've got to keep on top of it by not letting any of the eggs hatch and REMOVING the nest also NOT just the eggs. Do this as many as times as necessary through the breeding season.

Nasty dirty aggressive things that need a serious cull. My old Ma moved to the south east English coast a few years back and her town is plagued by them and every year they get braver, when they've got nests and young they'll dive off the buildings at dogs that come past leaving some with nasty injuries and the council still refuse to do anything about them they just warn dog owners to stay away from certain areas during nesting season!

Good. They're little sods. I've got a contract with a college and they nest all along the roof. I'm there cutting the grass in an internal courtyard and one clattered into the back of my head, ended up putting my strimmer hard hat on and finishing the job getting dive bombed a few more times.

Told the college - nothing we can do. Yes there fecking is!