Romeo X Fly ' Weekend Up North'

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Saturday last weekend I headed to Northumberland to breed my fly with romeo. I decided to make a weekend of it because I wanted to line her a few times sat, sun and monday morning so I ended up ca

Fukc me what's it got to do with anybody what a man charges for his pups ... THEY ARE HIS he can give them away or he can charge a thousand pound for them ITS HIS BUSINESS ... why people think it's go

Good luck with the bitch hope she takes for you I was more interested in getting good homes for the pups than money

Feck them plodders would rather a dog that tries than one of them in dogs blood lol

awe right dave , i had romeo and his owner up here running . he done real well . plodder .........you couldnt be more wrong mate , atb benny

• Like 1

What's £250 for a well bred pup that you could potentially have 7-8 years good running from? Bet it costs me around that to put game in front of my bitch per month through out the season! Rew puts a thread up about his litter which he is obviously excited about and everyone jumps on him... Don't think any pups out of romeo will of been sold any cheaper...

• Like 2

Romeo def produces fucktards!!! :laugh:

This nob head was on the arse of a rabbit yesterday in 30° temp (missed) and just now was 6" off the back of one of the local ferals in front of some old woman washing the pavement outside her house :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

Thanks again guys. I'm not breeding to make any profit but to keep my own.

I did say I would prefer a small litter and £250 isn't a huge amount of money but just enough to keep the idiots away.I would happily gift pups to friends anyway.

They will certainly get the best starts in life, I can promise them that. But she hasn't had them yet so lets wait and see.

• Like 5

Thanks again guys. I'm not breeding to make any profit but to keep my own.

I did say I would prefer a small litter and £250 isn't a huge amount of money but just enough to keep the idiots away.I would happily gift pups to friends anyway.

They will certainly get the best starts in life, I can promise them that. But she hasn't had them yet so lets wait and see.

As long as you get the best pup out of the litter and you maybe make your expenses back it will all have been worth the hassle mate.

The bitch Is 8 year old and was still lamping and ferreting last season and still killing stuff, but she will be retired from now on.

I will post a few photos of her in her younger days and upload some footage of her.

Well I think £250 is a fair price for a well bred pup, rews put alot of thought into it lately and money in building his new kennel which has gave him the opportunity to have a new pup out of fly and retire her as she deserves it now, she has more then proved herself over the years and put plenty of things in the bag for rew as I've seen on numerous occasions, will be good if some decent lads of here had a pup so we could see how they turn out in the future, I know that rew will give pups to the right owner at the right price wether thts free or 250 depending on who they are and how well he knows them, ?

• Like 1