Full Body Vs Split Workout.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with Sandymere......do you want to have muscles that ache or muscles that grow ?......You could get your wife to jump on your back go and stand on the stairs and do 100 calf raises,tomorrow yo

I dont really have an opinion either way lads it is what it is some people go mad for it some people dont.......at the end of the day no food is bad for you its the amount of it you have thats bad for

Not sure about this myself but something to consider.   What is the protein content of say 10 eggs, how convenient are they to cook, carry and eat?   How much powder do you have to mix up to get

Lads anyone recommend a decent gainer supplement? Cheers

Mutant mass
Full of carbs that protein pal, did you ever hear of the low carb cycle, for natural bodybuilding.

Consume nothing but protein an fats, then every fifth or sixth day, whatever you prefer, eat loads of good carbs, for one day then back to proteins an fats, apparently brilliant for putting on good lean mass.

Gnash will explain it better than me no doubt.

i havent to be honest man, im not really looking to deep into this ive just been lifting at home about 8months now and ive gained enough to keep me happy, im in no rush and only doing it to fill out me big long scrony body a bit haha cheers tho

Muntant mass 1100 calories per shake

Just so as you lads are aware.....

500 ml full fat milk

2 scoops whey

1 banana

100g oats

tbl spoon olive oil

tbl spoon peanut butter

will give you round about 1100 calories as well.............if time is a factor make them up the night before.

• Like 1

50 grams blueberry 50 grams strawberry 50 grams raspberry.smoothie

. A banana a kiwi through out the day a serving peanuts. Then porridge for brek ..tuna rice lunch. Red meat fish or chicken for dinner. Shake before bed

And a good dollop of natural yogourt

Edited by lurcherman 887

I've always said all that protein shake stuff was a waste of money, I drink full fat milk when I want to bulk up and occasionally mix things with it like gnasher has said, however bodybuilder I know has given me a bag full of mass gainer samples so have been using them don't think ild rush out to buy it tho, always seen mass gainer as a way to make money from people who think they will drink it on its own and become massive

Whole eggs an lots of them, lol

i eat 5 or 6 a day as it is, i need a sup for convience when i dont have time to cook/eat

Doesn't take long to steam ten eggs in morning lol

Or night before as gnash said, that mutant mass is fifty quid a bag, iI get thirty eggs for three pound, how many eggs could you buy for fifty pound, an there the best protein source about, with all the extras