So Called Friend Ruins Scope

its funny the people who are supposed to be good friends end up being right s,it heads as i found out recently,and the only time you see them is when they want something,you can do without people like that in your life mate

• Like 3

I once lent a "Friend" of mine an HW80K .22 I had, set in a Custom Stock CS500 walnut sporter stock for a Magpie problem he had on his land. It came back with the stock split through the pistol grip and the barrel bent upwards....You can all guess what happened there!

He was a Police firearms officer!

Nobody borrows a rifle from me ever again.

Simon/pianoman

• Like 2

I once lent a "Friend" of mine an HW80K .22 I had, set in a Custom Stock CS500 walnut sporter stock for a Magpie problem he had on his land. It came back with the stock split through the pistol grip and the barrel bent upwards....You can all guess what happened there!

He was a Police firearms officer!

Nobody borrows a rifle from me ever again.

Simon/pianoman

Should go round there and throw a few bird feeding balls over the fence. Create a scene like the hitchcock film birds in his garden and place the damaged gun in the middle of the garden.

• Like 2