Virgin Internet And Tv,just Told Them Where To Go

been with this company for years there offering new customers the service in paying for at the moment for half the price im paying,but they refuse to lower my bill in the end i got some right kn.b trying to give me a load of old sh.t why i could not have it at that price,i said mate just it out half of the programs are repeats any way,he still went on for another 15 minutes trying to perswade me to stay with them for what im paying now,eventualy i got a disconection date 30 days notice glad to be rid of them,thinking of going to sky or bt what you people got and what is there service like

• Like 1

When I moved, Virgin don't even cover the area I moved to and still wanted me to pay a disconnection fee as I has upgraded my service in the last year. Then they asked me to send back the Tivo box and router thing. They sent the packaging to my old address!. (So I believe.) :laugh:

They're just too big now. They couldn't care less about keeping loyal customers.

There all the same I'm thinking of ditching sky ..can't get virgin in my area ...I might just get a hd free view box and with the money I would be saving about 80 quid a month just get a good broadband connection and stream the rest and still be saving 50 squid a month.

Igot rid of sky when i moved to cornwall because all the cheaper deals were for new customers only. Dont miss it and can certainly think of better things to spend my money on.

• Like 1

Got rid of Sky last year and don't miss it at all. Repeats of repeats of repeats, and couldn't even watch those if there was a rain cloud in the sky as it would pixelate and/or lock up. They would deny that the weather affected the signal, but admitted it in the end. Used to get on my nerves all the courtesy calls where they were trying to flog you more of their shit. Was with them at the beginning when it was analogue, and back then when it rained or was stormy the picture would get 'sparklies', so no real improvement in all those years.

well what a surprise had a call off them this morning asking why im leaving and offered me a reduction in price,i said talk to the missus when she gets in from work i dont deal with you people,i know where she will tell them to go