English Want To Join An Iscotland..

I was in Glasgow last Saturday this photo was taken on Buchanan Street just a little further up was a team of about 10 Indonesian women dancers in full Hijabs.

The "enrichment" is coming chaps

716899F4-37B8-4BF7-AB8C-A71950719F91_zps

Stall looks busy.....

It was, with mainly left wing liberals in hand knitted jumpers eating South African peace crisps "just wanting to enrich" their understanding of diversity and welcome their brothers into bonny Scotland.

The guys in the white dresses with long beards thought it was fantastic as they have heard about the new freedom under the new Sturgeon regime.

Give it ten years pal, give it ten years...

It's a worry I must admit. I'm all for saying "we won't let it happen up here" and there's a part of me that believes that. But the truth is anyone willing to speak out it done for racism, shown a healthy jail term and that's the end of it. It will take something serious to happen to the wrong person and there will be a backlash. Whether that's up here or down there I don't know.

Your right pal, I assure you I have no axe to grind but I'm trying (without sounding condescending) to educate some of the lads on here who think they are immune to this, I travel all over the country and when I visit Scotland Edinburgh, Glasgow, etc its like I remember our cities like London, Birmingham, Bradford, Leicester back in the 80's

Now there are areas in these cities which are predominantly ethnic.

Let me make this point clearly whatever anyone may think I'm not racist I care not for the colour of someone's skin I just want my country to keep its identity, its faith and culture. These things I see diminishing almost daily and it really p*sses me off. Although banter mate about the give it ten years I really cant see Scotland avoiding this especially when I hear Sturgeon talk about her views on immigration.

Weve got 2nd best in Cameron, both Clegg and Millipede would have turned this country into a Turkish kebab house within 5 years at least Cameron recognises there is a problem and I hope he tries to address it.

I think it was WILF that's said it, this country had its chance to really make a difference by putting more UKIP politicians into Westminster and we f*cked up, we didn't do it so we only have ourselves to blame

ATB

Its definitely heading north

It seemed to happen overnight here in Newcastle

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're a credit to that rabble joe   You know the party line very well. "Divide divide divide"   Since you lost the referendum they have stepped that up.   Drive that wedge between the two co

When do we start..??..?

Your right pal, I assure you I have no axe to grind but I'm trying (without sounding condescending) to educate some of the lads on here who think they are immune to this, I travel all over the countr

I was in Glasgow last Saturday this photo was taken on Buchanan Street just a little further up was a team of about 10 Indonesian women dancers in full Hijabs.

Stall looks busy.....

It was, with mainly left wing liberals in hand knitted jumpers eating South African peace crisps "just wanting to enrich" their understanding of diversity and welcome their brothers into bonny Scotland.

The guys in the white dresses with long beards thought it was fantastic as they have heard about the new freedom under the new Sturgeon regime.

It's a worry I must admit. I'm all for saying "we won't let it happen up here" and there's a part of me that believes that. But the truth is anyone willing to speak out it done for racism, shown a healthy jail term and that's the end of it. It will take something serious to happen to the wrong person and there will be a backlash. Whether that's up here or down there I don't know.

Your right pal, I assure you I have no axe to grind but I'm trying (without sounding condescending) to educate some of the lads on here who think they are immune to this, I travel all over the country and when I visit Scotland Edinburgh, Glasgow, etc its like I remember our cities like London, Birmingham, Bradford, Leicester back in the 80's

Now there are areas in these cities which are predominantly ethnic.

Let me make this point clearly whatever anyone may think I'm not racist I care not for the colour of someone's skin I just want my country to keep its identity, its faith and culture. These things I see diminishing almost daily and it really p*sses me off. Although banter mate about the give it ten years I really cant see Scotland avoiding this especially when I hear Sturgeon talk about her views on immigration.

Weve got 2nd best in Cameron, both Clegg and Millipede would have turned this country into a Turkish kebab house within 5 years at least Cameron recognises there is a problem and I hope he tries to address it.

I think it was WILF that's said it, this country had its chance to really make a difference by putting more UKIP politicians into Westminster and we f*cked up, we didn't do it so we only have ourselves to blame

ATB

Best post so far

That's because anything South of Perth is fresh blood lol, them marble swirling teuchters like to keep the bloodlines tttttiiiiiiiiccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhht, nae shagging ootside the bloodline or anybody way less than 12 toes

aye and you weegies are a class act

Stall looks busy.....

something serious like what happened to Kris Donald?

there was no retaliation then,do you honestly think there would be if they slowly take over your towns?

no,especially if they're the ones selling you your fags,buckfast and irn-bru.

As I've said, I don't think it will happen. The case you mentioned I remember and I'm pretty sure someone involved got a bit of a hard time in jail for it. Apart from that he was just a young lad who they thought they'd pick on.......they will pick on the wrong person and then we will see how that pans out.

Stall looks busy.....

something serious like what happened to Kris Donald?

there was no retaliation then,do you honestly think there would be if they slowly take over your towns?

no,especially if they're the ones selling you your fags,buckfast and irn-bru.

As I've said, I don't think it will happen. The case you mentioned I remember and I'm pretty sure someone involved got a bit of a hard time in jail for it. Apart from that he was just a young lad who they thought they'd pick on.......they will pick on the wrong person and then we will see how that pans out.

4 went down for life and 1 got 5 years.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

It is important as it changed the legal definition of a racially motivated crime to include white victims.

I'd never heard of it till I saw it on here. There have been several unfavourable comparisons to Steven Laurence. Not totally accurate, as his case had the appealing police corruption angle.

Not a racially motivate crime, but the murder of Damilola Taylor attracted far more publicity, especially in the BBC. Which demonstrates that the BBC thinks more of dead black school children than it does of dead white school children.

that scum bag Baldy had bee strutting about prisons in the south of Scotland for years and I slept better that night I heard he finally got what he deserved in Kilmarnock ....hopefully he gets finished off slowly with the other 2 for what they done to that poor lad .

heres a song written written by a friend of mine about what happened to young Kriss

• Like 2

that scum bag Baldy had bee strutting about prisons in the south of Scotland for years and I slept better that night I heard he finally got what he deserved in Kilmarnock ....hopefully he gets finished off slowly with the other 2 for what they done to that poor lad .

heres a song written written by a friend of mine about what happened to young Kriss

His family on the outside also had some problems after what he done. Scumbags man. Baldy will never be allowed to live without having to look over his shoulder, so nasty boys after him, I don't know how the prison service works but I hope he ends up in addiewell, he defo won't make it out of there!

• Like 1