Lobster Liberation

Its funny they say criminal record is small price to pay for saving a lobster,[ BY WAY OF THEFT] it say,s a lot about the justice system, mind you they probably wont care about a criminal record as they wont work,or be looking for a job,

• Like 1

well funny thing ive always thought it was bit rough old death for them, being boiled alive. not sure really how you could kill them with out doing this way, unless you knocked them on the head . I love all lobster / crab , and will continue to eat them , it wouldn't stop me. but food for thought how else could you kill them with out the above way ? ,

• Like 1

well funny thing ive always thought it was bit rough old death for them, being boiled alive. not sure really how you could kill them with out doing this way, unless you knocked them on the head . I love all lobster / crab , and will continue to eat them , it wouldn't stop me. but food for thought how else could you kill them with out the above way ? ,

generally there killed first now days just before they go in the pot ....knife to the brain

generally there killed first now days just before they go in the pot ....knife to the brain

:thumbs:

Heard a chef on local radio saying you can snip something at the back of the head and they won't feel a thing