Daily Mail Article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077029/Cruel-pet-owner-forced-dogs-fight-foxes-badgers-jailed-wife-accidentally-phoned-999-police-visited-kennels.html

Says the dogs where forced to do it, I'm sure if the dogs didn't want to do it they wouldn't do it!

Comment section full of dinlos and people who don't understand bout, makes me want to sign up and post my view.

Tbh the chocolate dogs in bad shape looking.

Yes I agree the dogs look in a bad way, and that's adding fuel to the fire for the people commenting, but what I meant is dogs where only doing what they where bred for not exactly been forced etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3077029/Cruel-pet-owner-forced-dogs-fight-foxes-badgers-jailed-wife-accidentally-phoned-999-police-visited-kennels.html

Says the dogs where forced to do it, I'm sure if the dogs didn't want to do it they wouldn't do it!

Comment section full of dinlos and people who don't understand bout, makes me want to sign up and post my view.

I wouldn't if I was you, enough damage has been done.

Yes cushty I know mate wasn't saying you was .not a real terrierman in my view.a knob that can't.won't .understand terriers

Well atleast he ain't allowed to keep animals for life now( don't know if that will stop people tho) all it done has given terrier and dog work more of a cruel type image to people who don't understand.

• Like 1

Apart from the obvious the dogs look in fair knick in terms of general health However it's clear this guy had no respect for his dogs or there quarry and got what he deserved....I do agree with custy jook tho the dogs can't be forced......they do or they don't.

atb

kanny

• Like 1

See how they keep banging on about his using a treadmill in that hatchet job of an article? That's why I'll never own one, having a treadmill and bulldogs is as good as having a sign out front saying "Dog Fighter Lives Here" in the eyes of the RSPCA and the media :no: :no: