Anthony Joshua

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

infact any one who wants to bet on the boxing come to me II'll be a richman

May i ask how you intend putting up your stake money.....this being bets between strangers on the internet and all that ?

• Like 1

custy i dont me offence matey but the casuals you mention so often looking at your reply to my question is what you are :thumbs: you have limited if any real ring experience like alot of us ;) why not give the kid credit he looks like hes being brought on right hes a decent prospect in a hard game but i think some of your comments towards the kid are unfounded and biased

No offence taken but how on Gods earth do you know what I have and haven't done ? I already told you when you asked me before I said I no longer box due to a bad accident I suffered. However I will fight when I feel i need to but haven't had a fight in over a year now

i dont but reading your posts then reading those more educated in boxing than the both of us i get the feeling your a casual like most of us if not put your real name up and your fight record

like I said I had a bad injury and don't box but have spent time in gyms and always mange to get into a scrap outside of a ring my uncle taught me to box from a punchbag hanging on an old oak tree and would wake me up to worj that punchbag early with him every single morning during the summer and if I complained said I was ill or tired or what ever he wouldn't take that for an answer and drag me out and most of the time hit me so I always was up, funny enough my uncle who taught me to be who I am today doesn't rate Tyson fury one bit and is an AJ fan Edited by CushtyJook

Then stick with your uncle on that one mush, Fury ain't worth a light up to A.J

I bet a travelling boy back in 1999 when my brother boxed Simon O'Donnel of Dale Youth, he won and I paid up - there was a return in the Semi's the follwing year, I bet the same boy (must've been a relation) my brother gained revenge with a second round stoppage at Crytal Palace - I only seen the back of that boy! Come to think of it, we had a bit of friction with DeGale that - he was a horrible character back then.

Then stick with your uncle on that one mush, Fury ain't worth a light up to A.J

I bet a travelling boy back in 1999 when my brother boxed Simon O'Donnel of Dale Youth, he won and I paid up - there was a return in the Semi's the follwing year, I bet the same boy (must've been a relation) my brother gained revenge with a second round stoppage at Crytal Palace - I only seen the back of that boy! Come to think of it, we had a bit of friction with DeGale that - he was a horrible character back then.

I'm not buying the AJ hype just yet. and how do you mean never seen the back of that boy, he never paid you back or what ?

May i ask how you intend putting up your stake money.....this being bets between strangers on the internet and all that ?

There are plenty that know me on here and a few that know me very well and they will all say im true to my word ....If I lose the bet Cushty will get his money its for all here to see

custy i dont me offence matey but the casuals you mention so often looking at your reply to my question is what you are :thumbs: you have limited if any real ring experience like alot of us ;) why not give the kid credit he looks like hes being brought on right hes a decent prospect in a hard game but i think some of your comments towards the kid are unfounded and biased

No offence taken but how on Gods earth do you know what I have and haven't done ? I already told you when you asked me before I said I no longer box due to a bad accident I suffered. However I will fight when I feel i need to but haven't had a fight in over a year now
i dont but reading your posts then reading those more educated in boxing than the both of us i get the feeling your a casual like most of us if not put your real name up and your fight record
like I said I had a bad injury and don't box but have spent time in gyms and always mange to get into a scrap outside of a ring my uncle taught me to box from a punchbag hanging on an old oak tree and would wake me up to worj that punchbag early with him every single morning during the summer and if I complained said I was ill or tired or what ever he wouldn't take that for an answer and drag me out and most of the time hit me so I always was up, funny enough my uncle who taught me to be who I am today doesn't rate Tyson fury one bit and is an AJ fan

like I said I had a bad injury and don't box but have spent time in gyms and always mange to get into a scrap outside of a ring my uncle taught me to box from a punchbag hanging on an old oak tree and would wake me up to worj that punchbag early with him every single morning during the summer and if I complained said I was ill or tired or what ever he wouldn't take that for an answer and drag me out and most of the time hit me so I always was up, funny enough my uncle who taught me to be who I am today doesn't rate Tyson fury one bit and is an AJ fan

you sound like karate kid

There are plenty that know me on here and a few that know me very well and they will all say im true to my word ....If I lose the bet Cushty will get his money its for all here to see

It wasnt aimed at you mate.....id just be dubious of any man offering open bets to strangers.....on a fight that probably wont even happen !

Ive been caught out myself on here by people who didnt pay when they lost but happily took when they won and its not nice.

calling it a night here now lads hopefully get time to charge my phone so can use it tommrow to reply to any posts, my misses just told Me The time and I have to continue my journey agian tommrow good night

Who's that ?

It wasnt aimed at you mate.....id just be dubious of any man offering open bets to strangers.....on a fight that probably wont even happen !

Ive been caught out myself on here by people who didnt pay when they lost but happily took when they won and its not nice.

No insult taken at all Gnash I was just pointing out im good for it and my word is good....Good night Cushty hopefully you are as honest as I am ...I will call it a night also ..well a morning im in the middle of the Desert in OZ and its 08:45 ive been up all night freezing my tits off ....nipples like chimpanzees toes ...I thought it was scorchio in Oz ....heres a pic taken at sunrise from my office and thats frost on the ground

post-88284-0-90251100-1433200548_thumb.jpg

Who's that ?

doesnt matter i hope the weather gets better for your journey and hopefully one day aj will fight the furys