Anthony Joshua

Its a sport I don't favour country's maybe if it was the World Cup of boxing but not two guys going at it I couldn't care less what country they are from I want AJ to loose so the casual boxing fans who are currently riding the AJ hype train gets derailed and go back to office work talking about football

ok chief :thumbs: ....in all honesty mate you are a hard person to converse with.....anybody that says one thing but means another on an internet forum is going to be hard work.
Yes I guess anyway just the way I come across I can't change that but anyway I don't want any hard feeling about what I say on this forum, you like AJ I don't simple as that, when AJ steps up past Kevin Johnson and fights the big names then at the end of the day may the best man win.

" like " :blink: i dont really know him to like or dislike.......he,s a good boxing prospect thats all........keeping things simple,what is it about him as a boxer that you dont like ?

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

CushtyJook you've done that a few times. Said something and then "meant something else" and accused other people of being idiots when they pick you up on it.

I ain't on here to argue but you can't keep changing your mind when you get caught out.

South hams hunter. AJ is as British as you or me. He was born in Watford, England. Only a racist would say he's not English or British. I think everyone has heard enough from you on this thread to be honest.

What are people's thoughts on the kell brook and Frankie Gavin fight out of interest?

• Like 1

South hams hunter you have some trap on you.

Im getting tired of it now.

AJ is British end of feckin story

I dont give a flying fck if tour getting tired of it. He ai t British! ]

your just a wee prik

• Like 1

He ain't British lol how's that? His own passport UK he fights out of UK eye etc oh yea it's coz he black lol how quaint thought that died out years ago thought its was only the Muslims that was a problem these days well am sure with the whole UK thinking that way they soon all be sent home by the BNP or UKIP oh yea that right we had election and neither of em got in power lol must not be that popular really that line of thought anymore

Hope the lad wins again tonite he damed either way win or loose win fast win slow even the positive comments he gets off the commentators won't mean fool all too those who just plain don't like him for boxing fans he represents another UK contender for what was the greatest prize in sport he only young lad he can't help the hype around him that just the TV n managers doing there thing at end of day he takes the walk into the ring n puts his hands up n fights he deserves respect for that alone in my book

• Like 1

Its a sport I don't favour country's maybe if it was the World Cup of boxing but not two guys going at it I couldn't care less what country they are from I want AJ to loose so the casual boxing fans who are currently riding the AJ hype train gets derailed and go back to office work talking about football

ok chief :thumbs: ....in all honesty mate you are a hard person to converse with.....anybody that says one thing but means another on an internet forum is going to be hard work.
Yes I guess anyway just the way I come across I can't change that but anyway I don't want any hard feeling about what I say on this forum, you like AJ I don't simple as that, when AJ steps up past Kevin Johnson and fights the big names then at the end of the day may the best man win.

" like " :blink: i dont really know him to like or dislike.......he,s a good boxing prospect thats all........keeping things simple,what is it about him as a boxer that you dont like ?
Well obviously dinlo I meant to be u like him as in boxing not him personally Edited by CushtyJook

Hes not british the same as amir khan aint. He isnt as british as you or me just because he was born in Watford. It has f**k all to do with his colour, if he was white and born of two polish people id still say he wasnt british. Based on your theory half the f***ing nonces in bradford are british and I just dont see how they can be.he is nigerian that was just born here, just because he has a name like Anthony joshua

• Like 2

Hes not british the same as amir khan aint. He isnt as british as you or me just because he was born in Watford. It has f**k all to do with his colour, if he was white and born of two polish people id still say he wasnt british. Based on your theory half the f***ing nonces in bradford are british and I just dont see how they can be.he is nigerian that was just born here, just because he has a name like Anthony joshua

I thought you were talking total shite South hams.................then it occurred to me that my boy was born in belgium & he ain't no fcuking belgian!!!!! Hahaha........

......infact he's got a british passport.....;-)

Edited by Accip74

Well obviously dinlo I meant to be u like him as in boxing not him personally

What you calling me names for im not calling you names ?

Yes i like him as ive already said i cant see whats not to like.......i ask you again,what is it that you dont like about him ?

Well obviously dinlo I meant to be u like him as in boxing not him personally

What you calling me names for im not calling you names ?

Yes i like him as ive already said i cant see whats not to like.......i ask you again,what is it that you dont like about him ?

Because you obviously knew I didn't mean like him personally, and it's simple I've said so many times in this thread why I don't like him, if you look through you'll find it I can't be bothered to say it agian

CushtyJook you've done that a few times. Said something and then "meant something else" and accused other people of being idiots when they pick you up on it.

I ain't on here to argue but you can't keep changing your mind when you get caught out.

South hams hunter. AJ is as British as you or me. He was born in Watford, England. Only a racist would say he's not English or British. I think everyone has heard enough from you on this thread to be honest.

What are people's thoughts on the kell brook and Frankie Gavin fight out of interest?

I was at the weigh in yesterday Gaz i dont know that much about Gavin but i think he,s given himself a great chance he looked in the best condition ive seen him id like to see him do well although Brook is the naturally bigger man and i wouldnt think Gavin has enough to trouble him id fancy Brook by decision maybe late stoppage.

Because you obviously knew I didn't mean like him personally, and it's simple I've said so many times in this thread why I don't like him, if you look through you'll find it I can't be bothered to say it agian

Dont expect folk to be able to easily decipher what you say mate when you admit you say one thing but mean another !........spell it out to me,what is it you dont like about Johuas boxing again ?

Edited by gnasher16

I thought you were talking total shite South hams.................then it occurred to me that my boy was born in belgium & he ain't no fcuking belgian!!!!! Hahaha........

......infact he's got a british passport.....;-)

based on what these clowns think hes a Belgium]

Dont expect folk to be able to easily decipher what you say mate when you admit you say one thing but mean another !........spell it out to me,what is it you dont like about Johuas boxing again ?
Can you really not be bothered to go look surely you've read this topic over and over again you should no by now

Can you really not be bothered to go look surely you've read this topic over and over again you should no by now

Thats right i really cant be bothered to trawl back through 45 pages......its a lot easier to just ask.....i dont understand what your being so coy about its not a difficult question ?