Anthony Joshua

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

Yep you've got me again with your mumbo jumbo ... You just need to drop a few names like you normally do now and the thread will be complete .......

Inferiority complex there Socks...Wilfredo made that mistake suggesting i should write a book to get meself a few £, i bought a publishing company before i was out of me 20's, i meet a lot of people, people keen to get on with me before i've even arrived

Yep you've proved my point .........

There you go again...You think i've proved...no wonder your forgetting YOU start martial arts threads and then go sniffing to females about being asked questions you dont understand. That analytical shit they taught you in the army aint for life you know

I think there is a decent young fella beneath all the macho crap , I bet in a couple of years he ll be embarressed to be reminded about this thread

If I remember right somebody made mad a similar comment a couple of years back :)
I dont see ive been any worse than any other on this topic. I only pointed out an observation but noone should dare question the infamous gnasher]

I have asked you and I have stated on here countless times I can never understand what the holy shit you write ... Then one day I remembered that somebody I knew Knew you ... so I asked them if that's what you spoke like in real life ... Simple as that really ........

yeah...you spoke about wing chun arse over tit and when i threw you a question you did'nt understand me speak....so i asked you which bit....you didnt answer

I have asked you countless times ... What the fukc are you talking about .......

'Simple as that really' (^), dont tell lies you loon...your busying yourself writing mails to females suggesting i get meself all involved in gangsterism and fighting threads like i'm some big i am, you....was the very person who chose to start a new topic on martial arts, dont wont to go down that route again cause you being all arse over tit about it was evident in your second sentence, so next time your sniffing make sure you elaborate and spell out Trimmy mumbo jumbo words cant be understood in Sockingtons personal martial arts threads. I'm a lot of thingsKenneath but i'm not the type of fella to post selfies of meself topless in a mirroor on hunting forums.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Gnash just get the fight on you can both meet in a neutral spot and I'll be there to film and show FairPlay lets get it on no more talking now you boys need to get of the Internet and have a scrap and then hug each other after

already said I aint hitting an old man and I certainly wouldnt travel for the privilege. If I wanted to give a washed up wanna be hooligan a slap I could just go to the pub]
am wetting meself here i can resist the temptation nae more.ive spent time with gnash and if only you knew what i know pmsl

it's as well his just playing with you lad

• Like 1