• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my fella

The pic

This is the dam to my pup

Posted Images

Got myself a new pup last week after having Sam put to sleep.He is Picardy grey over a bouver der flanders grey.He is showing a lot of Picardy.fingers crossed he lives up to fill the boots of Sam

Be interesting to see how the pup turns out I have a pure bouvier from workin lines and have often wonder what they would be like crossed to a running dog, they certainly have some plus points and few Minus as well though lol atb with the pup mattMollyampGeorge005_zps66940812.jpg

Edited by matt1979
  • Like 2

Got myself a new pup last week after having Sam put to sleep.He is Picardy grey over a bouver der flanders grey.He is showing a lot of Picardy.fingers crossed he lives up to fill the boots of Sam

Be interesting to see how the pup turns out I have a pure bouvier from workin lines and have often wonder what they would be like crossed to a running dog, they certainly have some plus points and few Minus as well though lol atb with the pup mattMollyampGeorge005_zps66940812.jpg

Me to Matt should be a interesting journey He is a smart little fecker that's for sure. Will post his progress..If he turns out shite the mrs wants him for a pet so i am going to try my hardest to make something of him lol

Any pics of bouvier x's? I would of assumed they'd turn out really heavy, bouviers I've seen have been like shaggy rottweilers.

They tend to look a hell of alot bigger than there are due to there thick coat. Some of the show stuff is huge but still under the jacket alot smaller set than a rottie . My bitch when I used to run her alot (jogging) was around 30kg and 24 tts which isn't that big really, fair head on her though, the working type bouvier from the continent tend to be smaller size. I will try and get a pic up of her trimmed short. She is nearing the end nowadays but has taught me alot and I doubt very much I will ever have a more loyal dog atb

Edited by matt1979

Meant to add there was an article about a game keeper in the countryman few years back who owned a bouvier for tracking a x's his with a greyhound to keep a pup. Looked a nice pup at 6 month from the pics but not seen anything about how it or the litter progressed since atb.

• Like 1

Any pics of bouvier x's? I would of assumed they'd turn out really heavy, bouviers I've seen have been like shaggy rottweilers.

They tend to look a hell of alot bigger than there are due to there thick coat. Some of the show stuff is huge but still under the jacket alot smaller set than a rottie . My bitch when I used to run her alot (jogging) was around 30kg and 24 tts which isn't that big really, fair head on her though, the working type bouvier from the continent tend to be smaller size. I will try and get a pic up of her trimmed short. She is nearing the end nowadays but has taught me alot and I doubt very much I will ever have a more loyal dog atb

Fair play pal just had a Google for clipped bouviers and they're a lot lighter under all that coat than I thought :yes: 1/4 x would be handy animals imo :thumbs:

• Like 1