Dog Shitting On Table ......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never thought a table shitting pup would make a 3 pager but there ya go,

She's thinking of your back Socks, no more bending down picking up crap.

I did tie her to it one time and beat her with a hose pipe for 20 minuets .... Do you think that could be it ??? ..........

A woman brought a terrier to me once that kept pissing in the bathroom floor at night even if it had been out and gone earlier,

Thing was the bathroom wasn't an easy room to get to , eventually we got to the fact that as a pup she used to wash the pup in the shower in bathroom , the dog was petrified of going in bathroom generally but at night when the coast was clear it relieved the pressure of the incident but pissing in it ,

The table may have some emotional attachment to the pup ,

Edited by Casso

A woman brought a terrier to me once that kept pissing in the bathroom floor at night even if it had been out and gone earlier,

Thing was the bathroom wasn't an easy room to get to , eventually we got to the fact that as a pup she used to wash the pup in the shower in bathroom , the dog was petrified of going in bathroom generally but at night when the coast was clear it relieved the pressure of the incident but pissing in it ,

I did tie her to it one time and beat her with a hose pipe for 20 minuets .... Do you think that could be it ??? ..........

• Like 4

Just trying to help ..you put the post up did you expect answers or not

Just trying to help ..you put the post up did you expect answers or not

Lol don't be so seriouse mate there could be loads of reasons for it ... She could be an over clean dog it could be that she wants to have her scent higher than any of the other dogs which is a dominance issue ... I just think she is Fukcing nuts lol .......

How does the table shitting and dominance thing work bud , is it the your other dogs will think she's bigger that she is , if you leave your scent higher you must be higher off the ground

Do you think the next dog that comes along will make the connection with the higher shite and understand the bitch is dominant ,???

How does the table shitting and dominance thing work bud , is it the your other dogs will think she's bigger that she is , if you leave your scent higher you must be higher off the ground

Do you think the next dog that comes along will make the connection with the higher shite and understand the bitch is dominant ,???

I hope not for his wife's sake. The next dog will be pissing on the ceiling ?