Klitschko Vs Fury?

A good chin will save a mediocre fighter for a few rounds its ability and skill,that wins without which it usually ends in a blood bath.

he think he got hit with a scud missile when fury plants one on his chin

More like a water pistol, Fury is feather fisted to say the least.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

herbie hyde ffs

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he'

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck

A good chin will save a mediocre fighter for a few rounds its ability and skill,that wins without which it usually ends in a blood bath.

Well that good chin didn't do Vitali much harm in his career now did it??
what the klitschko have done will never be equalled but it has to end sometime..why not fury

Why not Fury? He hasn't got the skills, chin or power to dethrone Wlad IMO.

• Like 2

its was klitchkos boxing ability that kept him out of trouble but what world class fighters of repute did he fight the likes of who? that tested his chin ?

Wlad would knock Fury out, his chin is packing glass that's for sure.

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:
Yeah you're right Wlad is a great puncher, one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all time. Wlad will be shattering some glass that's for sure, let's not forget China chin was put flat on his ass by Steve Cunnigham, a feather fisted pumped up Cruiserweight. Wlad feasts on the bigger fighters, and Fury won't even take the fight mark my words...
Yeah and if you watch the fight again with Steve Cunningham he gets hit with another shot just like the one that knocked Him down later on in the match and he takes it absolutely fine, he just got caught when he was of balance, watch it again and you'll see, plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up than hurt from the punch and was back on solid legs and broke and knocked Cunningham out! If you are that confident he won't even take the fight I'll have a bet with you now any amount
I'll happily have a bet with you two if Fury dare take the fight, I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought tbh...
You make me happy aswell well tell me what you want to bet , we are talking whether Tyson takes the fight not wins or looses so I'm happy to bet you any amount just send me a message and we'll negotiate how much your willing to loose lol
Why the hell would I bet on wether he'd take the fight? Hell I'd fight Wlad tomorrow if the price was right, you think Fury will win?? I'm willing to take that bet quite happily.
You said and it is in black and white if you read back your posts, you said fury will not take the fight mark my words on it, now you are going back on yourself Edited by CushtyJook

yeah he some puncher that robot :laugh: he throws a couple of jabs and hangs on rest of the round for dear life .rest assured hes never ever been in the fight tys going to bring to him ,and when hes made to fight the robots very vulnerable .hes not going to jump all over ty .hes going to be fighting every second and being roughed up inside and out side .if he wins he wins .but hes going to be made to fight like hes never before to do it .and tys very very capable of beating the robot .and beat him he will :thumbs:
Yeah you're right Wlad is a great puncher, one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of all time. Wlad will be shattering some glass that's for sure, let's not forget China chin was put flat on his ass by Steve Cunnigham, a feather fisted pumped up Cruiserweight. Wlad feasts on the bigger fighters, and Fury won't even take the fight mark my words...
Yeah and if you watch the fight again with Steve Cunningham he gets hit with another shot just like the one that knocked Him down later on in the match and he takes it absolutely fine, he just got caught when he was of balance, watch it again and you'll see, plus he was more concerned about pulling his shorts up than hurt from the punch and was back on solid legs and broke and knocked Cunningham out! If you are that confident he won't even take the fight I'll have a bet with you now any amount
I'll happily have a bet with you two if Fury dare take the fight, I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought tbh...
You make me happy aswell well tell me what you want to bet , we are talking whether Tyson takes the fight not wins or looses so I'm happy to bet you any amount just send me a message and we'll negotiate how much your willing to loose lol
Why the hell would I bet on wether he'd take the fight? Hell I'd fight Wlad tomorrow if the price was right, you think Fury will win?? I'm willing to take that bet quite happily.
You said and it is in black and white if you read back your posts, you said fury will not take the fight mark my words on it, now you are going back on yourself
I don't think he will take the fight no..

You said and it is in black and white if you read back your posts, you said fury will not take the fight mark my words on it, now you are going back on yourself
I don't think he will take the fight no..
Ok let's bet on that then name your price

its was klitchkos boxing ability that kept him out of trouble but what world class fighters of repute did he fight the likes of who? that tested his chin ?

Lennox Lewis, Herbie Hide. End of discussion...

herbie hyde ffs

• Like 3

Herbie Hide had dynamite in his hands, stick to racing plodders pal cos you know jack about boxing..

herbie hyde ffs

Think the champs faces a lot of similar contenders Tyson will fetch something different too the table IMHO won't be an easy fight n there's a risk a young lad unorthodox lad cod fetch very best out in kiltsco they big strong men and any one peachy punch could well end the fight i would expect the much younger fury too chuck a lot of punches early doors try too bulldoze the champ n hurt him early if not knock him out longer it goes on harder it will become for him too win but I think he will do it and very fast maybe tko inside three rounds there's odd flashes now and again in fury that tell me there's more too come from him I think he far from at his peak yet still very young

Edited by arcticgun

name a time and place once contracts are signed and we meet up and deposit the money jointly .and on here in front of thl members chops il have a thousand pounds with you ty takes the fight .. dont throw insults pal about sacks of shit etc .

di you not see the Briggs fight?

he think he got hit with a scud missile when fury plants one on his chin

tys going to school that cnunt big time .hes found out now .hes been running for a while but hes got to front up now or relinquish .

• Like 1

Think the champs faces a lot of similar contenders Tyson will fetch something different too the table IMHO won't be an easy fight n there's a risk a young lad unorthodox lad cod fetch very best out in kiltsco they big strong men and any one peachy punch could well end the fight i would expect the much younger fury too chuck a lot of punches early doors try too bulldoze the champ n hurt him early if not knock him out longer it goes on harder it will become for him too win but I think he will do it and very fast maybe tko inside three rounds there's odd flashes now and again in fury that tell me there's more too come from him I think he far from at his peak yet still very young

richy tys coming right at the right time .hes maturing and improving every day .hes more heart than any other heavyweight on the planet .hes got great hands and his footwork is bang on now .the 40 yr old robot has conned the public for long enough fighting unknowns and forty yr old cruiserweights .hes getting beat and tysons beating him .youl always get the internet warriors spitting theyre dummy out cos the gypsy boys made good .we see whats what come fight time :thumbs:

• Like 1