General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

Ok bgd, next marxist revoloution, your first to die, how about that, saying its only a few eggs, you need your head seen to mate, you are brainwashed...imo

he needs his f***ing brain -washed or replaced with a pea

Edited by ftm

you wont be doing a tommy sheridan then..............

lending your vote? :thumbs:

Lend my vote! they can all f**k off Joe I'm heading to the bunker

one thing you seem to agree with is independence, only one party will push for that IF the scottish people back it, who knows, they might test the water next year lol

Edited by Joe1888

Explain lol do I need to you can see it with your own eyes

So you refer to the former part of my question then? In that case we agree 100% and I am glad you CAN see it with your own eyes, but let me say, the English and Scottish have had our differences and tussles over the centuries, but we face a common enemy now, those who seek to destroy the white race, and wipe us off the face of the earth, will not stop at England, that I promise you, its England first, then Scotland and the rest, you might think you are safe up north, but if you only listen to one thing an Englishman has to say, let it be this, IT WILL GET TO YOU I GUARANTEE IT, sooner or later :yes:

I know mate, and the poor buggers are either too stupid or pig headed, sat in ivory towers, to see it, wake up Scotland, before its too late, these b*****ds will accomplish what the Roman legions never could, they will fu*k bonny Scotland, it will be on the bonny bonny banks of loch Mohamed ;)

• Like 1

So you refer to the former part of my question then? In that case we agree 100% and I am glad you CAN see it with your own eyes, but let me say, the English and Scottish have had our differences and tussles over the centuries, but we face a common enemy now, those who seek to destroy the white race, and wipe us off the face of the earth, will not stop at England, that I promise you, its England first, then Scotland and the rest, you might think you are safe up north, but if you only listen to one thing an Englishman has to say, let it be this, IT WILL GET TO YOU I GUARANTEE IT, sooner or later :yes:

The snp have already said they will flood scotland with immigrants

• Like 1
Guest Threelurchers

in the end you will get all you deserve and I wish you all the best and it wont be the odd indian takeaway lol you just like us will be known in years to come as scotlandstan and the crime will be rife so I realy hope you get your independence and nick the witch will cast her spell and open the floodgates

The snp have already said they will flood scotland with immigrants

voting in the far left who are very pro mass immigration is a great way to preserve your own ethnic and cultural identity LOL

if they get their way in 100 years scotland will be like a colder,drizzlier,shitter version of Brazil,any jock with any brains will have long ago headed south,they call that the brain drain.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the GE isn't about independence it's going to be about who holds the balance of power after it's all done. Somehow Cameron and co have convinced everyone that austerity is necessary and the fault of all of us living beyond our means for to long. We've been conned into paying for a situation caused by bankers. They continue to receive their bonus's while everyone else has to bend over and take it up the arse for the good of the country. Our media constantly pumps out this shite in the tabloids and the BBC. Look at who owns the papers you read. Murdoch,Rothmere,Barclay Bro's all right wing non doms who don't pay tax here (or the bare minimum) You couldn't get a fag paper between the tories and labour policy wise. Osbourne bangs on about reducing the debt. Who do we owe this money too? f***ing bankers who put us in this position in the first place that's who. The only way politics in this country will change is by folk getting off their arses and demanding it. Check out the number of different boards these fuckers sit on and who they're connected too. They're so corrupt that they don't even try to hide it now. Cameron isn't even that bothered if he loses the election cause he knows Milliband's policy's are not far from his own. Don't get me started on UKIP who are all ex tories themselves. SNP can f**k of too. The only good thing about independence is that they'll have to find somewhere else to stick trident, hopefully it will be London. Rant over.! VIVA La Revolution!

Coincidently, it's interesting that HMRC only have a handful of people working on Tax evasion while DWP have hundred's of their staff working on Benefit fraud. Osbourne signed a deal with HSBC recently giving amnesty to staff who were involved in money laundering and tax fraud. DWP recently went through two families doors in the early hours of the morning with six cops One of the families were pensioners and the other had young kids. Their crime? co-habiting and claiming benefit as single people. Worked out around £30-£40 a week they were skimming. There's your problem right there.

Really frustrating ain't it mate, in front of their faces and they just can't see it, or more likely don't want to face reality................just keep lapping up the conditioning :laugh: