Sign in to follow this  
relic2

Bushing Lurchers

This is one of my lurchers (springer x lurcher) that comes bushing with me, although saying that it's more like general mooching these days.

She's not a bushing lurcher in as much that she stays mainly out of the bushers leaving it to my little old jack.

21c805e987376d48a13fbc1be730d6df.jpg

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 4

Have you tried her on the lamp wuyang? Looks a handy sort a bit more robust than a Full lurcher.

What's in that dog cleanspade beddy/whippet with something a bit stronger?

Too old for much more that pottering around these days, but a decent bushing dog in her day

post-32-0-07105200-1428405353.jpg

i use this bitch but to be honest to much drive allways in the cover so misses alot of bolters :laugh:

• Like 5

Have you tried her on the lamp wuyang? Looks a handy sort a bit more robust than a Full lurcher.

he is first cross wheaten whippet. he is an auld fella now. but his coat is deceiving . he aint as heavy as he looks

Hi Blackdog92.................I haven't had her on the lamp, I think she'd have done fine, but maybe lacked the tight turn on a sixpence that my other lurcher has....certainly a bright bitch.

Too old for much more that pottering around these days, but a decent bushing dog in her day

attachicon.gif1A.JPG

Stabs...nice bitch ..........any beardie in her?

he is first cross wheaten whippet. he is an auld fella now. but his coat is deceiving . he aint as heavy as he looks

I would of sworn that was a beddy cross, shows what i know or rather don't, either way its a lovely dog cleanspade. atb fella.

• Like 1

I would of sworn that was a beddy cross, shows what i know or rather don't, either way its a lovely dog cleanspade. atb fella.

dont beat yerself up fella. most folk think he is a beddy cross. one fella said he reminds him of gary hoskers spud :yes: