Labour Councillor Son Isis

Are these people brought back and just allowed to carry on with their life? youd think the community would make life hell for them. Scrap that youd think wed turn around n say youve made your bed now get bombed in it.

• Like 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's fine its his decision   My decision would be to deny him entry when he tries to come back jd

Your have to wait for the white feather cowards Pesky or Plumterrier to offer up some sort of liberal bollocks!

he was quoted as saying .i want waheed to come home .well we dont .he can go and join waheed and take the family with you .only an idiot would believe he didnt know what waheed was all about and only

Posted Images

Guest Threelurchers

Any defwnders of the persecuted on here to defend them ?

I think hes just misunderstood lol hes a good moderate muslim and if that sets the standard for a good moderate muslim then we are well and truly fukd

the policy should be a one way ticket out of here ,if you want to go from this country ,go & dont bloody come back ,the passports should be taken off anyone leaving & not given back , each individual goes out there to learn urban warfare bomb makeing booby traps etc then comes back here to teach every other scumbag on free rides off us , be aware its a ticking bomb just waiting to happen ,every bloody spineless member of government hasnt the backbone to speak his/her mind for fear of offending a race who want to destroy our way of live & our values ,, ps i bet hes still claiming benefits :censored:

• Like 3

the labour councillor for Rochdale said " I've no idea what my son is doing trying to get into Syria "

Lol no no of course you don't , but we do ?

Remember vote labour lads lol

Hate his fecking jewish swelled head. Hope he dont get in ffs rather cameron stay in than that arse.

He may simply have been holidaying in turkey

Well bless my little socks the idiot has appeared and has spoken.

PlumPrick you aren't a member of some Scottish 5th Column by any chance are you?

Or are quislings and appeasers more prevalent where you reside happily waving white feathers around?!

• Like 2

These People Have Never & Will Never Show Allegiance To The Uk , Whether The Uk Be The Place Off There Birth Or The Country They Came To From The Shit-Hole They Fled . . Anyone Thinking Any Different Are Either Deluded Or Stupid . Those Who Are Radicalised & Cant Reach Syria Will Simply Just Start Bombing Us , Common Sense Tells You That , But When They Do The Deluded & Stupid Will Act Surprised !!

• Like 3

He may simply have been holidaying in turkey

Well bless my little socks the idiot has appeared and has spoken.

PlumPrick you aren't a member of some Scottish 5th Column by any chance are you?

Or are quislings and appeasers more prevalent where you reside happily waving white feathers around?!

Bait taken. Jimmies rustled. I can enjoy my evening now

These People Have Never & Will Never Show Allegiance To The Uk , Whether The Uk Be The Place Off There Birth Or The Country They Came To From The Shit-Hole They Fled . . Anyone Thinking Any Different Are Either Deluded Or Stupid . Those Who Are Radicalised & Cant Reach Syria Will Simply Just Start Bombing Us , Common Sense Tells You That , But When They Do The Deluded & Stupid Will Act Surprised !!

No offence mate, I understand you have something to say but I won't read your posts because I can't understand why you need to start every word with a capital letter. The start of a sentence, a name or for a title is all that's needed.
So If You Don't Read My Posts Who Read The Above 1 Out Too You ? Fukc You Won't Read This So You Won't Be Answering The Question . . Just Wasted 30 Seconds Writing That !!

and the tories and labour party are rife with this vermin , and will do everything in theyre power to appease em . there is only one political party that will openly speak out about them and condemn them .and thats ukip . and ukip are the only party out there that would do anything .its all well and good to shout the pros and cons .but one things for sure in the present climate its only a matter of time before ones running the country