Old Cartoons

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tom & Jerry the early ones with the big black mama .. before it became illegal to be a big black mamma

mind this?       thunders cats was good, probably my favorite, see they remade it...

Woody woodpecker, wacky races, superted, cities of gold, ulysees51, he-man, Thundercats and not a cartoon but Windmill with grotbags and emu

Catch the pigeon,popeye and Betty Bo ;)

popeye bloody hell, thought there was only me old enough to remember him lol
i always loved popeye! Olive oil and bluto lol I'm only 29? Everything that's been mentioned so far seems to be my kind of era? But then again I do have older siblings so I probably just watched the hand me downs lol

same here, im the same age but no older siblings, a lot of the well known cartoons are still kids watch them.

ill rack my brain for some iv not seen since I was was a kid.

Denver the lost dinosaur

the racoons

bucky ohare?

fragals

rude dog

inspector gadget

they remade inspector gadget it on boomerang. you cant bet taz and marin the marshion

You lot are all too old to watch what i used too. Next doors kid was in the frontroom while his mum n mine had a fag in the garden. Gave him the remote n said put what you want on. Couldnt believe it when i saw this lol....

Catch the pigeon,popeye and Betty Bo ;)

popeye bloody hell, thought there was only me old enough to remember him lol
i always loved popeye! Olive oil and bluto lol I'm only 29? Everything that's been mentioned so far seems to be my kind of era? But then again I do have older siblings so I probably just watched the hand me downs lol

same here, im the same age but no older siblings, a lot of the well known cartoons are still kids watch them.

ill rack my brain for some iv not seen since I was was a kid.

Denver the lost dinosaur

the racoons

bucky ohare?

fragals

rude dog

inspector gadget

yep lol the raccoons and inspected gadget lol

Did anybody watch the film "little foot"? I think that's what it was called? Dinosaur jobby?