Stoat Attacked My Dogs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here we go.   The high and might shit, talkers out in force.   It`s his dog, he feeds it, he does what he likes with it, and somehow I doubt anybody on here owns the perfect dog.   Just big

Posted Images

I've seen stoats and weasels stand and face a dog when they have young. Some pay the price with their lives. Very brave little animals.

done my head in when she killed it but me been a nob get more pics did call her off it but it jump up and ran

• Like 1
Guest Navek

Good pictures but I wouldn't give that fool of a dog a nights shelter never mind say feed and worm the cowardly f****r.

sure the lad didn't buy the saluki x for killing stoats...prity sure its for rabbits and retrieving shot hare .....let me guess you own a bull x what's hard as nails and would of killed that stoat/weasel by looking at it
im pretty sure a bull x wasnt bred for killing stoats either by looks or otherwise :thumbs:

Doesn't say anywhere on my post that bull x were bred to kill stoat...by looks or otherwise .

maybe not but a stupid comment like it would of killed it just by looking at it is not right either and why would he own a bull x because has soon has anyone says something that sounds like a hard man act on here he owns a bull x

you've just anserd it your self realy .."something that sounds like a hard man act he owns a bull x " ...that because 99% of the post on here when they say something that sounds like a hard man act they do own a bull x.....have nothing against bull x,s nothing at all ....but do have something against lads who come on slating lads dogs just because it doesn't kill anything that moves.....and just for the record I am a fan of the bull lurcher...just not a fan of the ejits that think they should kill everything in sight...so I'll leave it as that atb

In defence of my post, I meant nothing but light hearted humour :D everyone always gets carried away on here, especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

Personally I wouldn't want my dogs to kill such an creature and if I was quick enough I wouldn't allow my dogs to kill it.

What's the deal with time lapse photography?

Good pictures but I wouldn't give that fool of a dog a nights shelter never mind say feed and worm the cowardly f****r.

sure the lad didn't buy the saluki x for killing stoats...prity sure its for rabbits and retrieving shot hare .....let me guess you own a bull x what's hard as nails and would of killed that stoat/weasel by looking at it
im pretty sure a bull x wasnt bred for killing stoats either by looks or otherwise :thumbs:

Doesn't say anywhere on my post that bull x were bred to kill stoat...by looks or otherwise .

maybe not but a stupid comment like it would of killed it just by looking at it is not right either and why would he own a bull x because has soon has anyone says something that sounds like a hard man act on here he owns a bull x
you've just anserd it your self realy .."something that sounds like a hard man act he owns a bull x " ...that because 99% of the post on here when they say something that sounds like a hard man act they do own a bull x.....have nothing against bull x,s nothing at all ....but do have something against lads who come on slating lads dogs just because it doesn't kill anything that moves.....and just for the record I am a fan of the bull lurcher...just not a fan of the ejits that think they should kill everything in sight...so I'll leave it as that atb

:thumbs: i meant no offence matey its just that not all bull x owners give it the macho man bit or need to ;) and your right about the numptys

Edited by blackmaggie