Caught With The Strides Down

Lmao not sure how it works lol

I saw it right up close and too personal once!

We were out Saturday night doing a walk through crumlin jail, way home he stopped to go to the toilet in a car park out of the way surrounded by trees. 5mins later car drives in an a man walks toward us - i actually locked the doors cause I didn't know who the heck it was!

Knock on window fella rolls window down and man asks "yous here for a bit of fun are yous?"

Jesus I near fell out of my seat.!

We were out Saturday night doing a walk through crumlin jail, way home he stopped to go to the toilet in a car park out of the way surrounded by trees. 5mins later car drives in an a man walks toward us - i actually locked the doors cause I didn't know who the heck it was!

Knock on window fella rolls window down and man asks "yous here for a bit of fun are yous?"

Oh right, the old 'stopped to use the toilet' excuse

• Like 1

well yes anything other than the toilet wouldn't have been very lady like :laugh::D

Honest tho them people take some risks, just walked over strange car and ask that, my fella just laughed it off but imagine the man had of asked someone and they took it badly, risky.

We still laugh about it now, we had a thought it could of been police trying to catch folk out tho cause it was just too weird lol

well yes anything other than the toilet wouldn't have been very lady like :laugh: :

Honest tho them people take some risks, just walked over strange car and ask that, my fella just laughed it off but imagine the man had of asked someone and they took it badly, risky.

We still laugh about it now, we had a thought it could of been police trying to catch folk out tho cause it was just too weird lol

It would be difficult to explain if it had been the police. I bet any genuine reason for being there is the same as most of the excuses they hear from people who are actually at it

• Like 1

well yes anything other than the toilet wouldn't have been very lady like :laugh: :

It would be difficult to explain if it had been the police. I bet any genuine reason for being there is the same as most of the excuses they hear from people who are actually at it

your 100% right cause the area is on strangford lough so is very rural down off main road on shore and surrounded my trees. The toilet there is one of them pay so much and the door swings open. So it's open 24/7. It was pitch dark too. I'm sure thousands use that toilet but yes I'd say it would be difficult for any young folk to explain that one away :laugh:

Funniest thing was yer man wouldn't of been able to see us too well so for all he knew we were OAP's :laugh:

• Like 1