Well Pleased

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to northernlite, hes gifting me a pup from his mating, all being well, i shall have a running partner for by bitch Nell, he wants em to go to working homes, and one here awaits, i always read

no long in growing 11 days old the first one eyes are starting to open a we black bitch

i was going to use this as my mode of transport, i mean, if i set off now, pups would be ready to go by the time i got theer, eh

Posted Images

A will do I'm not sure where iww is from

He's from down my way. About 2 and half hours south of you.

Well when the pups are ready to leave I'll have a couple days up the I laws then I could fetch the pup back with me then this will cut out a good 6-7 hours driving for him

• Like 1

As you say strongbow1 think the grew a better choice with my we dog maybe throw to much to the beddy plus the grew is of good lines THE Dam OF The SIRE Is OF Droppy keswell it's a half cross so the pups should be 1/4 beddy 1/4 greyhound and half whippet so here's hoping the bitch takes will be going up next week he's a well proven sire think hayen has a pup from him

haymin?, yea got a pup here Tia , paddy was the sire she's very keen and good at her job fast and agile prey drive is no real ?

Well when the pups are ready to leave I'll have a couple days up the I laws then I could fetch the pup back with me then this will cut out a good 6-7 hours driving for him

Where you at mate,I will do the last leg for iww,hes not far from me :thumbs:

• Like 2

I'm in County Durham not far from sunderland ?

I'm in County Durham not far from sunderland

No problem,if it all works out I will collect from yours and deliver to him :thumbs:

• Like 2

Sorry about the spelling mate lol is that the Wheaton cross ?

tias a wheaten bull cross out off diffrent dam to me and my brothers....tias a very decent worker and so is brianstevens tag a good worker out the bull cross mating

tag on right out with one o the wheaten crosses..brian loves being in the photos..lol

post-53576-0-29479900-1427413915_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

I'm in County Durham not far from sunderland

No problem,if it all works out I will collect from yours and deliver to him :thumbs:

Aye that be spot on hopefully it all works out

Thanks for the others of transport lads this is the way things should be here's hoping everything works out and she takes next week so far the offers of homes for the pups are great thanks for the pictures think paddy is a well proven stud and has produced decent dogs

its good to see lads pulling together and n/l thats a good offer and knowing your pup will have a great forever home is always is one less worry i hope this lining takes and im sure iww will do her justice and keep us updated on her progress with his enjoyable posts well done to you all :thumbs:

• Like 1