I hope your wrong Truther and as a society wev already bottomed out .

This is just the start, theres a lot worse to come

society seems to be getting worse because we're told its getting worse .

Whereas in truth were in a position than anytime in the past.

thieves liars rapists child molesters murderers there loads police officers been convicted of serious crimes an plenty that slipped the net

Just like in every echelon of society?

How many thieves, liars, rapists, child molesters and murderers have been put away thanks to honest policing?

If you got burgled, car got stolen, Mrs or kids got attacked would you call the police?

There's bad people everywhere Dave. Sometimes you have to trust someone.

sweeping serious crimes under the carpet to protect informers isn't in there job description but they do it every day..there not to be trusted

If they're "not to be trusted", you'd better hope you never get burgled, robbed, assaulted or have your car stolen mate !

thieves liars rapists child molesters murderers there loads police officers been convicted of serious crimes an plenty that slipped the net

How many thieves, liars, rapists, child molesters and murderers have been put away thanks to honest policing?

If you got burgled, car got stolen, Mrs or kids got attacked would you call the police?

sweeping serious crimes under the carpet to protect informers isn't in there job description but they do it every day..there not to be trusted

If they're "not to be trusted", you'd better hope you never get burgled, robbed, assaulted or have your car stolen mate !............

.......................................Because more likely than not it was one of the boys in blue himself who was the perpetrator of the aforementioned crime :whistling:

• Like 2

If they're "not to be trusted", you'd better hope you never get burgled, robbed, assaulted or have your car stolen mate !

it useally the cnuts that doing robbing burgling an assaulting that on speed dail to the police

I hope i am wrong tbh mate, but i don't think so, when you have a good look at things this country has been de constructed bit by bit for about 30 years, we don't own our own resources, we can't make our own laws without clearing it with Brussels, the population has been divided by multiculturalism, all the party's have run the NHS, education and welfare state into the ground, all good things if not abused. Just my opinion, but i reckon they're going for "mini America" were not that far off now really, the biggest threat is the NHS, its going to be used as a weapon against us shortly, much like the right to buy council houses, not only enslaves you, but gives the money men more opportunity to squeeze insurance out of us, a win win situation for them, and a dangerous route for poor people. A sad state when this was a decent country.

• Like 2

Surely the question should of been are there any straight coppers out there ?>

I think the majority of plod are honest people who play a fair game.......its just that the crooked ones have so much infuence its probably not an easy job for a straight one to do.....i guess it all depends what you class as " bent "

Edited by gnasher16

I hope i am wrong tbh mate, but i don't think so, when you have a good look at things this country has been de constructed bit by bit for about 30 years, we don't own our own resources, we can't make our own laws without clearing it with Brussels, the population has been divided by multiculturalism, all the party's have run the NHS, education and welfare state into the ground, all good things if not abused. Just my opinion, but i reckon they're going for "mini America" were not that far off now really, the biggest threat is the NHS, its going to be used as a weapon against us shortly, much like the right to buy council houses, not only enslaves you, but gives the money men more opportunity to squeeze insurance out of us, a win win situation for them, and a dangerous route for poor people. A sad state when this was a decent country.

Too right ! Never ask "How bad can it get ?", because just when you think things can't get any worse...........

• Like 2