Security Camera To Smart Phone

Anyone have any experience with security cameras that link to iPhone so that when there's movement you get an alert on phone then can view the camera through your phone screen just having a look into it but useless with technology iPhone took months to get used to and don't know what brands to avoid etc

I brought a Samsung CCTV kit for the house as I work nights and that way the wife can see who's at the door before answering it, was easy installed but f*cked if I can link the camera to my iPhone ........ Meant to be anywhere and click on the app ( iPOLiS) and I am meant to see live pics from the carmeas back home, but never to this day can I get it to link up had afew people try over the months but still can't do it!!

Mind you surpriseing what you see ......... I was sat at home one day playing about with it, put it on 'motion play' back thru the night before and it stopped and played back at 02:30...... Taxi pulls up outside my house only the married mother of 2 next door giving the taxi driver a BJ!!!! I keep offering to give her a lift or pick her up but she has never took me up on the offer as yet!!!

• Like 3

Mind you surpriseing what you see ......... I was sat at home one day playing about with it, put it on 'motion play' back thru the night before and it stopped and played back at 02:30...... Taxi pulls up outside my house only the married mother of 2 next door giving the taxi driver a BJ!!!! I keep offering to give her a lift or pick her up but she has never took me up on the offer as yet!!!

was cctv of a bloke coming into the garden area of where my dad works. All suited and booted and he drops his trousers and has a shit lol. Didnt even wipe his arse.

Another time a house that backs onto the mortuary was robbed so police wanted to check the cctv. Good job the woman wasnt in because it caught the bloke making his exit and he put a decent sized kitchen knife in one of the bins before walking out onto the high street.

show her the footage she'll change her mind ??