Collie Bull Grey.

IMG_2785_zpsa0481571.jpg

The rabbit burying head case. Collie/whip/grey x Collie/Grey/Sal/Grey/Bull/Whip.

On the topic of rabbit burying, I have made some ground in that department, although by no means sorted, last time out she had a good score of rabbits, the majority of which were live to hand. . . . she'll probably go back to being a knob next time. . . . but I know its fixable now. I will forever be eternally grateful to one member on here, who did me a fantastically good turn. He knows who he is.

very nice stamp similer to the grand mother of sp blacky what hite is she?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1/8 bull 1/8collie 3/4 grey hust shy of 26tts

My first lurcher, best dog I've had but I know I never used him to his full potential as I was only interested in rabbits and hare, may have made a good fox dog because he certainly had attitude, hope

Posted Images

My first lurcher, best dog I've had but I know I never used him to his full potential as I was only interested in rabbits and hare, may have made a good fox dog because he certainly had attitude, hope this helps :D

Sire 3/4 collie grey. Dam 1st x bull grey

025.jpg

011.jpg

Theo_Trophy_11.jpg

Theo_Jump_11.jpg

• Like 10

I like the c/b/g , seen a couple of real handy ones, can make real versatile mutts imo ...

heres mine wouldnt be up for stud as theres far better out there

DSC00099.jpg

• Like 1

I like the c/b/g , seen a couple of real handy ones, can make real versatile mutts imo ...

heres mine wouldnt be up for stud as theres far better out thereDSC00099.jpg

would that be beardie in the mix Chid, like that a lot

whats his faults?

Yep dam was out of hancocks dougal ..

He doesnt have any faults for me , but for other people he would , like he wont do teeth and he as never caught big numbers ... he will also try and drive cattle if your trying to move them but wont bother with them any other time ..

im hoping a bitch is in pup to him at the moment to get a pup for myself , but if not ill be looking for something similar bred to him ..

fair enough Chid - he must have some good points too though - looks like a good mooching/marking/fereting dog?

yep he is quiet in he kennel :laugh:

Im happy with him, so thats all that matters :thumbs:

• Like 1

Keep off my land fieldsporthunter haha.yes I had the father to fieldsporthunters dog 5/8 greyhound 3/8 collie and seen the mother work numerous times both as game as he's looking well make

Or no I knew you would turn up lol ha ha . . . and I do keep of your land but only because me dog already retrieved everything apart from the field mice lol.

• Like 2