The Bull Whippet.

Good working whippets are perfectly capable why would you need to add bull blood?

I think he's after bigger quarry than hamsters mate.
Who said anything about hamsters?
Sorry my mistake. With you mentioning pure whippets

Apology accepted .

Are you saying they are good for bigger quarry than hamsters?

Gerbils maybe?

Guinea pig lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think he's after bigger quarry than hamsters mate.

Posted Images

So they say..lol.back to whip bulls.could go enyway.take mine bull whip grey.you add whip you could end up whip lol.you want a fox.deer dog go for something else.you put whip in the mix you could end up it going to the whip side.

Gotta be honest and say that i've never 'got' bull whippets. I just think, if they are bred right, that there can be too much heart in too small a package.

Seen some gutsy little feckers over the years but they would be all the better with more size.

Oh and for jacket, its the one thing i wished i could of changed with my old dogs. They look miserable as sin on bad nights between runs and worse still awaiting a bolt and they'll tear and puncture as any other short coated dog and usually with that drive a whole lot more!

The right drop of bull or whippet can go a long way but just the two can have its limitations IMO.

Gotta be honest and say that i've never 'got' bull whippets. I just think, if they are bred right, that there can be too much heart in too small a package.

Seen some gutsy little feckers over the years but they would be all the better with more size.

Oh and for jacket, its the one thing i wished i could of changed with my old dogs. They look miserable as sin on bad nights between runs and worse still awaiting a bolt and they'll tear and puncture as any other short coated dog and usually with that drive a whole lot more!

The right drop of bull or whippet can go a long way but just the two can have its limitations IMO.

Must admit, mines as miserable as sin if the weather turns for the worse and we ain't moving something about! :cray: