If God Made Everything, Who Made Him ?

Ok ill spell it out clearly................Mohammed the founder of islam married a 6 year old girl when he was 51, his mates daughter, he played about "thighing" her until she was 9, then forced his 54 year old dick in her........all muslims consider him the "perfect man" and all the info is documented in their koran........any thoughts on that?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody, it is all a figment of people's imaginations.

My god! If I read one more time that the big bang theory is something from nothing I'm going to have a big f***ing bang of my own.

A little thought on faith;   Faith is belief in the absence of proof, right? But it's a mistake to think all faith is equal. It varies with evidence, between complete faith in a statement that has z

Posted Images

Haha i have no idea wgat your on about. Its clear you dont either ya dummy

so in your opinion is it ok to follow the example of well documented pedo?

supposing of course his actions weren't 'in this day and age' of course.

I have no idea what your on about im not religious in anyway if this is something religious that happened thousands of years ago im ment to know about. Explain yourself. You were an advocate of lesser sex crimes a few weeks back weren't you. Folk like you that defend sex offenders make me sick. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you

no,i realise there is a difference between being a sex offender and selling drugs,that may have unknowingly been given to children by asians who later abused them.

you claimed they're exactly the same.

and it's a simple question,is it acceptable or not?

Edited by neems

No it's not acceptable . And hey don't get it twisted the guy you defended planned on raping kids but never followed through and the news story was clear nothing to do with drugs . You defended his actions saying they were lesser sex crimes because he didn't do it you know your wrong now your back peddling . You defend this behaviour.

No it's not acceptable . And hey don't get it twisted the guy you defended planned on raping kids but never followed through and the news story was clear nothing to do with drugs . You defended his actions saying they were lesser sex crimes because he didn't do it you know your wrong now your back peddling . You defend this behaviour.

so Islam is fundamentally an unacceptable ideology,thanks.

and yes,planning to rape someone is not as serious a crime as actually raping them,the same with any crime.

and yes,planning to rape someone is not as serious a crime as actually raping them,the same with any crime.

If you believe that second sentence then your sick.

If you believe that second sentence then your sick.

so planning to steal a watch for example,but not doing it should carry the same sentence?

and how the feck could you prove any of this,did he write it in his calender?

feb 12

5pm

pick up mohamed,muhamed,abdul,ali and zaheeb and rape some 12 year olds.

He's was charged and yes it is planning to rape kids is just as bad as doing it. Can't believe how far you've gone to defend this guy are yous related or something?

no,i just think the authorities and limp wristed lefties such as yourself are gagging for a token white.

'sssseeeeee....there's good and bad in all people'

and this doesn't qualify,better luck next time :bye:

He's was charged and yes it is planning to rape kids is just as bad as doing it. Can't believe how far you've gone to defend this guy are yous related or something?

Why did you originally single him out of the ten arrested......It was Because he wasnt a Muslim

Do you know for a fact he was planning on raping kids ????

Out of the ten charged not all are being accused of kiddy fiddling so whether you like it or not or if its right or wrong...............rape depends on the age of the victim as to how severe the law sees the crime

Jacknife "lesser sex crimes" defending nonces due to skin colour. Trying to justify rapes severity by the age of the victim now. Everybody on the sight sees your true self you should be blackballed

Weak regurgitated 'straw man' argument.

Jacknife "lesser sex crimes" defending nonces due to skin colour. Trying to justify rapes severity by the age of the victim now. Everybody on the sight sees your true self you should be blackballed

I didn't mention skin colour

I'm not trying to justify it just pointing out some facts whether you like or not

Check out the CPS site some rape crime carry longer jail time

No-one's trying to justify his obvious evil plans to rape kids.

I'm sure there's loads of evidence of that,maybe he carries a dictaphone around with him and gave himself a reminder? Or did he keep a diary with his plans in?

but any man who isn't an overly emotional weeping vagina,can clearly see different crimes deserve different punishments.

having re-read your posts,i think you must be woman,either on the blob or just not getting any,am i right?