First X Bedlington Greyhound

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sister 2 that pup stood under the dog 

Hopefully have pups this summer time but it’s looking more and more like I’m going to have to go down the route of a wheaten greyhound for stud… a genuine Beddy greyhound is like hens teeth where I am

Posted Images

anybody run a first x beddy greyhound ? ive ran one before but just wondering what other peoples opinions/experiences are of them as im due to pick up another pup of this breeding in the next couple of weeks, cheers

You,ve owned one before,why would you give a toss about somebody elses opine?,they are a fantastic hunting companion,as you don,t know that,take up knitting.

ive only ever seen one run which was the one i had, brilliant lamping dog but seemed to lack speed daytime even tho seemed to be giving 100%, yes was a top hunting companion obviously thats why ive got my name down for another, im just intrested in how other first x's run

ive only ever seen one run which was the one i had, brilliant lamping dog but seemed to lack speed daytime even tho seemed to be giving 100%, yes was a top hunting companion obviously thats why ive got my name down for another, im just intrested in how other first x's run

Youve owned one,that answers your question,im the Bedlingtons biggest fan yet still cannot fathom what they offer in Lurcher breeding,far better options that are Collie bred.

One of the two crosses i aim to own before i die. An f1 beddy grey and one of them wooly coursing mutt's...

In my dotage, i know i'll have some fun with both of them....!!! ;)

As soon as you take a Beddy/Grey on you know your going backwards in hunting?.

• Like 1

One of the two crosses i aim to own before i die. An f1 beddy grey and one of them wooly coursing mutt's...

That question mark at the end... Makes me want one all the more!

Remember that long lookin mutt in Plummers 'Rogues' book in the 70's?

It was that dogs write-up that made me get on a train as a kid to 'sunny' Wigan in search of that cross...

Didn't find any Beddy crosses but found my true vocation...

Nostalgia for the cross and its drive, as i get older will spur me on.... ;)

That question mark at the end... Makes me want one all the more!

Remember that long lookin mutt in Plummers 'Rogues' book in the 70's?

It was that dogs write-up that made me get on a train as a kid to 'sunny' Wigan in search of that cross...

Didn't find any Beddy crosses but found my true vocation...

Nostalgia for the cross and its drive, as i get older will spur me on.... ;)

Ive owned Working Bedlington terriers for about 30 years,ive owned lurchers a tad longer,id never put terrier into my lurchers,even Bedlingtons,Collies offer far more,taller,harder,better jacket and more versatile.