Christchurch School , Hampstead London , Satanic Child Killing/sexual Abuse .

Hard to watch at first , I've had a gander at what's been going on & its seems legit to me ,as in its happening, Takes a lot to take in at first but i've looked at loads on this ,this is just the tip of the iceberg. Let me know what you think , will post a few links .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck0y004LAX4

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/satanic-child-abuse-in-hampstead.html

Edited by BOLSTER

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo ch

Says they cut a baby's head off and wore it round there neck, must admit I find that hard to believe ?

omg why arnt these kids being protected........... faces on view in the second video....... seriously dont know what to make of this ...

Yes they are, it's going on all over the World,they think buy torturing children ''Children are supposed to have extra energy around them'' they gain extra life :blink: Look up what's gone on around Hampstead heath over the years,check the buildings around there :icon_eek: The main man involved who is supposed to be the leader is Ricky Dearman,his into acting.

Yes they are, it's going on all over the World,they think buy torturing children ''Children are supposed to have extra energy around them'' they gain extra life :blink: Look up what's gone on around Hampstead heath over the years,check the buildings around there :icon_eek: The main man involved who is supposed to be the leader is Ricky Dearman,his into acting.

loads of top tv execs and celebs live in Hampstead it's an area well known for the rich and famous .