Christchurch School , Hampstead London , Satanic Child Killing/sexual Abuse .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo ch

Says they cut a baby's head off and wore it round there neck, must admit I find that hard to believe ?

omg why arnt these kids being protected........... faces on view in the second video....... seriously dont know what to make of this ...

This is mental. Social services, the school(s) and church, the police, macdonalds, a coffee shop,a shoe shop, sacrificed infants and f***ing baby skin shoe wearing peado cult members, up to 400 of them, all tattooed...

With what has supposedly gone on, the should be evidence everywhere. Maybe we need to use an impartial, external police force to really have a root round see what they come up with seeing as everyone with dough or status seems protected or blameless.

It needs getting to the bottom of sharpish though.

• Like 1

Surely if there was any truth in this the media and police would be all over it .........

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo chain. Knowledge is their get out of jail free card.

Before the paedophiles above croaked it, anyone saying anything about paedos in government, broadcasting (MEDIA) etc would run a high risk of being called a conspiracy theorist - tin foil hat etc. Its all well known in those circles and that knowledge IMO is used by those higher up the paedo chain to manipulate, in exchange for that get out of jail card...

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 5

Lads this is happening, its the truth, they worship satan, an blood sacrafice, humans babies, animals, there big child molester, lads this is real, why do you think the child molesters were sweep under the carpet, cause the rich an powerful at at it, not them all.

If your shocked by that you dont want to know the rest, the think satan is the real god, cause they told them about the tree of knowledge of good an evil, but its all deception, there aim is to to be immortal an live forever threw human intelluct, without the creator God.

Mental as it sounds, it true

• Like 1

Surely if there was any truth in this the media and police would be all over it .........

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo chain. Knowledge is their get out of jail free card.

Before the paedophiles above croaked it, anyone saying anything about paedos in government, broadcasting (MEDIA) etc would run a high risk of being called a conspiracy theorist - tin foil hat etc. Its all well known in those circles and that knowledge IMO is used by those higher up the paedo chain to manipulate, in exchange for that get out of jail card...

I mean ESPECIALLY since those cases ... There is no way this country could survive another cover up of that magnitude and with supposedly so much evidence somebody somewhere in power ... Either political or police would run with this and open up the can of worms ... Those kids have named their father as a child abuser and child murderer ... Don't tell me no police force would investigate those claims and if that was to happen the media would jump all over it ... There is something suspect about all this and I hope for the kids sake I am right ... If I am wrong then the true meaning of hell has just been witnessed .........

• Like 1

omg why arnt these kids being protected........... faces on view in the second video....... seriously dont know what to make of this ...

The people who we think protect Children/Child care services are one of the one's providing the kids ''Not all'' , The faces on view are being filmed by the mother & a friend who have put this vid out so all else can see what's going on. The mother has gone into hiding because she was getting followed 24/7 & harassed.

The video is vile , hearing children speak like that is matted to the core,no child would talk like that unless they've been messed about with. Look at how ill the children look, dark patches around the eye's worn out . They are going to have some serious issues years to come. Such a shame but its happening as i type.

• Like 1

very true bolster.

kids of their age just wouldn't come out with stuff like they are. they couldn't remember all that detail if it was not true. absolutely disgusting.

i feel for them. poor young souls

The people who we think protect Children/Child care services are one of the one's providing the kids ''Not all'' , The faces on view are being filmed by the mother & a friend who have put this vid out so all else can see what's going on. The mother has gone into hiding because she was getting followed 24/7 & harassed.

Its very difficult to have any real idea of whats gone or going on... I have looked at a few videos online regarding this matter , also looked at the school to which its linked . according to this ofsted report theres 180 + pupils in this school

Now surely if there was systematic ritual abuse going on in this school other parents would be involved & wanting to know what the hells gone or going on

Again cant be 100% sure but hasnt the mother gone back to Russia ? ... if thats the case then why isnt she here fighting for her kids ... being a mother i can safely say that I would die for my kids ..somethings not quite adding up

All in all children coming out with graphic details of '' alleged'' abuse by adults needs seriously looking at ... .. all in all children coming out with such vile things is clearly not right & it has to be dealt with either way ...

• Like 1

i dont know what to make of it, but big cover ups are nothing new. does anyone remember marc dutroux and the whole scandal in Belgium? he stated he was kinapping children for a very wealthy peadophile ring including high up members of the force, if you look at the evidence its f***ing shocking. key witnesses suddenly died in tragic accidents. im not one for conspiracy theory's but this story stank to high heavens.

check out the documentary on it. conveniently at the end it makes out that marc dutroux was delusional and made the whole thing up.

i dont know what to make of it, but big cover ups are nothing new. does anyone remember marc dutroux and the whole scandal in Belgium? he stated he was kinapping children for a very wealthy peadophile ring including high up members of the force, if you look at the evidence its f***ing shocking. key witnesses suddenly died in tragic accidents. im not one for conspiracy theory's but this story stank to high heavens.

check out the documentary on it. conveniently at the end it makes out that marc dutroux was delusional and made the whole thing up.

That sado and others like the finders are mentioned here in similar cover ups http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=111712

That sado and others like the finders are mentioned here in similar cover ups http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=111712

its crazy what goes on, makes my f***ing blood boil. http://youtu.be/fLXIbi8e9pI

The judicial system is rigged with Masons who cover for their brothers. These children can not get a fair hearing and this case can not be fairly investigated by corrupt police and judicial system that was designed intentionally to protect the very people these children are accusing. Evil satanic filth !