Christchurch School , Hampstead London , Satanic Child Killing/sexual Abuse .

Its all the devils handywork mate, if the supernatural aint real why is all these factions denying jesus an the bible?

So anybody who doesn't believe is a devil worshipper? What about the millions of atheists in this world mate, look who gets convicted of the pedo stuff on a regular basis, i don't know the actual figures, but religion of one kind or another seems to pop up in the lives of the pedo's quite a bit to me? Vicars, priests, muslims, devil worshippers, no offence intended, but maybe a mind willing to believe in a deity, is a mind more likely to be involved in wrong doing of that kind?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[bANNED TEXT], do you mean like Jimmy SaVILLE, Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan. No they just wait for them to die before its allowed in the media, why? so they dont bubble anyone else higher up the paedo ch

Says they cut a baby's head off and wore it round there neck, must admit I find that hard to believe ?

omg why arnt these kids being protected........... faces on view in the second video....... seriously dont know what to make of this ...

That's your opinion mate and you're entitled to it, fair enough, personally i think some people are just evil or twisted somehow? The thing is how do they get together in a fair sized group, all with the same mindset, religion seems to be a factor in that? You don't hear of many golfers pedo rings, or ferreters pedo rings, or carpet fitters pedo rings do you, but religious pedo rings, or religious people being involved in pedo rings is common? There seems to be a strong link between the two to me?

• Like 1

Fair enough truther an your right it is religious, though I don't associate with religion, just the bible, an it clearly tells me that Satan is real an hates us, an will do anything to destroy us, an take us away from salvation an heaven, an one of his methods an evolution is one of many methods, do you believe in aliens, cause the bible tells me in the last days there will be a great deception, an I even the elect, i.e. christians will be deceived, an I think its the alien thing, mate I could go down deep with all the facts, but people still won't believe because, God has sent a strong delusion to the non believers, that they should believe a lie, cause there hearts are blackened, an they did not want to know the truth of the light of the gospel.

Why is Jesus an Christianity being beaten down an dragged threw the dirt, by the media an the people at the top if it was bullocks, all other faiths are left alone, apart from Islam, cause of what there doing, every were you look down the years the bible an Christianity are subject to ridicule, from every aspect of life, why is this?

dont forget the government, and the wealthy

I haven't mate, most of the politicians and wealthy will claim to belong to one religion or another, not so bad here, some politicians will admit being an atheist, probably the same in most of Europe, but find an openly atheist politician in the US, if you can, or the rest of the world, no royals anywhere that don't follow a religion i can think of?

• Like 1

unbelievably sickening ,no doubting that,and i only managed to watch a few minutes into it

I did find it a bit uncomfortable that the bit i did see ,when the guy is talking to the boy about being abused ,that the "interview" appeared to be taking place on the bed? Perhaps im being over sensitive?

Bible says, The devil is firmly know as Lucifer, God created him an rest of of the angels, he stood at the right hand of God the father, he was beautiful an powerful with great power an wisdom, the morning star, Lucifer an the other angels shouted for joy when the foundation's of the earth were laid

Then iniquity was found in him he got jealous of God, an he wanted to be worshipped like the father, he was cast out of heaven, an some angels followed, they were cast into another dimensions, an physics says there are up to seven dimensions, anyway they were stripped of their apparel by God, their beauty, that's what I think the Grey's are, but that's another thread, Satan an his demons can manifest into anything they want to deceive you by that includes ghosts,aliens, ascended master's, etc etc

Bible says Satan can masquerade as a Angel of light

Sons of God Ie angels, saw that the daughters of men were fair, an took them as wives, they give up their spirit bodies an manifested to the physical, there offspring were giants.

I've missed my point, lol the pit is waiting for him an he knows he hasn't long left an he's trying everything to take us way him, were a special creation an he knows it,

I can't type fast for fudge sake

Been put of watching this stuff, as hearing children talk about whats been done to them is too hard a watch, and the coppers whos job it is to sit there and extract that stuff out a kid to be used as evidence deserve medals.

But watching the police interviews and watching the filming done by mum and interviewed by her fella Abraham (aka Papa Hemp...) the answers replied to the questions are not thought about they seem to be fired back, you can hear Abraham telling them to look at the camera or look at mum (with the camera). & the kids summaries or reel of bits of the story like chapter titles in a book almost!

Lots of people rightly feel outrage and how is this not in the papers etc.

No crime according to the police.

Could the crime be the coaching of the kids to act? If so its almost as bad as the alleged abuse. That what the police thinking? That why the real dad was getting more twice as much visiting rights from a judge to see his kids in council care?

Whatever has happened to those kids, I hope they recover as maximum is as possible.

Edit to say: It wouldnt be the first time kids has been used to get one over on the other parent, speak from experience.

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 2

Fair enough truther an your right it is religious, though I don't associate with religion, just the bible, an it clearly tells me that Satan is real an hates us, an will do anything to destroy us, an take us away from salvation an heaven, an one of his methods an evolution is one of many methods, do you believe in aliens, cause the bible tells me in the last days there will be a great deception, an I even the elect, i.e. christians will be deceived, an I think its the alien thing, mate I could go down deep with all the facts, but people still won't believe because, God has sent a strong delusion to the non believers, that they should believe a lie, cause there hearts are blackened, an they did not want to know the truth of the light of the gospel.

Why is Jesus an Christianity being beaten down an dragged threw the dirt, by the media an the people at the top if it was bullocks, all other faiths are left alone, apart from Islam, cause of what there doing, every were you look down the years the bible an Christianity are subject to ridicule, from every aspect of life, why is this?

The bible/christianity is mostly followed in the developed world mate, where education and science also play a major part in life, the more educated people become the less they are likely to believe in something with no hard evidence, simple as that really. Muslim countries for eg, are run more by religion than anything else, the religion stifles free thought, it did here, but we outgrew it. I don't mind anyone having a belief in christianity if its a personal thing, and if they aren't hurting anybody, or forcing it on other people (the jovers avoid my house like the plague now mate lol) but the organised religious institutions using it for gain are wrong imo, in league with the powers that be, although some of them now are speaking out about the hardship being put on people, fair play to them for that.

Do i believe in aliens? I think there's other life out there mate, they reckon its mathematically impossible for there not to be other life, billions of chances for it to exist in other words? There's some interesting things in the bible that could be explained by visits from other beings, Ezekiel for eg, the clincher for me with that is "made a noise like great waters" in my mind he was describing the sound of an engine, why would a bloke who had no concept of an engine say that, and if it was god why would he need an engine lol. I suppose im open minded on the alien thing, but i don't think the elite or world leaders are lizards lmao, just evil, power mad fuckers with an agenda.

• Like 1

I never said there were lizards, an there's thousands if not millions being born again, mate take it from me Ezekiel was describing a vision of God's throne, he is surrounded by four cherubs I think I spelled it right, God is all powerful an mighty, the cherubs are the only ones to have wings, so they can cover their faces from the power an light that resonates from God, that's why we can't see God in this physical form, we need Jesus for that mate, think about it God the creator is almighty powerful, if you believe in aliens why not God, how did the aliens come about, evolution.

I'm get back to you soon mate

having a look back at the video ,just to confirm to myself that they were filming on a bed,it also appears that the kid is in just pants ?There is more to this than meets the eye,do the missing sacrificed babys not go un noticed? Boy claimed to bleed analy ,wouldnt that be easy enough for a Dr to spot?

All sounds a bit suspect ,cant be true anyway ,as no mention of muslims! lol

• Like 1