What Height

I think the size of the parents would give you a rough idea. Ive had a bitch of this breeding and she ended up at 26

I've a pup here who's dam was 24" and sire 26", she'll be lucky to reach 22" so it's not always the case.

The pup I've got was also 20" at 6 months.

I have kept 3/4 crosses for 40 yrs and never had one under 26TTS, Hancock crosses are only as good as the stock he uses and he has a lot of smaller greyhounds these days, even the collies are small, so it would stand to reason a lot will be small these days, you can get the odd larger throwback, most crosses end up between the size of the parents normally, I will put a PIC or two up later when I get on my computer, WM

One of my dogs was 20tts at 6 month and topped out at 21tts and my other one his son is just shy of 10 month he us 22tts and stood at around 20-21tts at 6 month he doesn't have no knuckle left so I think he be almost fully grown may make 22.5tts

Mines hitting 28tts. Just shows they'll go to whatever size they choose never mind the parents in some cases.

He's near 7 now but was a small pup, would of thought he'd be 26 then he just shot up out of nowhere :laugh:

I had a pup at 6 month old at 21" he went on to make 24 1/2"

Another pup i had was 19" at 6 month and made 21"

Believe it or not the 24 1/2" had whippet in him and the 21" didnt ..

Size is hard to guess , but id be expecting at least 25" from a 3/4 grey

• 5 weeks later...