Lucas An Bulldozer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen them both run and both very good animals, but think Lucas is the better animal on the turf he kills them anywhere, and when Lucas matched bully he was 6 and just come back from serious toe injury

One of lucas offspring

Posted Images

this is a proper dog, unbeaten, hasn't missed a single longear this season, been the best dog around for along time, look at how this dog runs real longears, the dog is just class and his record speaks for itself, there's no comparison, proven dog in every way...great dog

Hasn't missed a single long ear all season ?

stupid question that

stupid question that

Why is it stupid question I don't know an simply asked a question I have only seen them on YouTube as said before I like the style of bulldozer

the man that owns lucas is now trying to breed a bulldozer I think that answers your question
he lined something with bulldozers father Ozzie,

this is a proper dog, unbeaten, hasn't missed a single longear this season, been the best dog around for along time, look at how this dog runs real longears, the dog is just class and his record speaks for itself, there's no comparison, proven dog in every way...great dog
.not 1 clue about saluki Xs or who owns them i dont even know anyone who keeps them but if this the dog there trying to say is a jacker or no good? thats is one fine article of a hare dog! he was glued to that winter hare... went for the lift twice in a slow wet winter ploughed field.... few times into the long stubble and back out... for lung capacity and staying power feet and heart.... whoever baked those cakes have got the ingredients.... bang on!
well said stop.end, the dog you've just looked at is The Bulldozer, top class dog in every way, comes from 40yrs of proven hare killer of the highest quality, the dog is a machine.......

nothing special there...that wee max dog looks better on his vid imo...
max is a very good dog too, top quality dog on a longears to be honest Edited by saluki174

why does this stuff start near the end of every season and shouldnt all these top dogs take on all comers on all terrains without all the big money being involved? is it selective matching and money that proves how good a dog is or running every thing that is put forward.

• Like 1

How can these two dogs really be compared as Bully likes to stay on fen land thats jacks preference as lucas runs on any land thats johns preference. Lucas is getting on now but he still proves hes got it in him to run 4/4 in dec on black land and in Jan 2/3. His offspring are doing well for those who put the work into them. So how can one say a pup shit if they didnt give it a chance jmo. A new dvd will be out soon of lucas offspring and folk can make their own minds up. Remember its the dogs that are running not the owners. Atb

How can these two dogs really be compared as Bully likes to stay on fen land thats jacks preference as lucas runs on any land thats johns preference. Lucas is getting on now but he still proves hes got it in him to run 4/4 in dec on black land and in Jan 2/3. His offspring are doing well for those who put the work into them. So how can one say a pup shit if they didnt give it a chance jmo. A new dvd will be out soon of lucas offspring and folk can make their own minds up. Remember its the dogs that are running not the owners. Atb

I didn't say the pup was shit, now that were promoting the new dvd there must be 500 or more lucas pups and thousands of grand children, how many on it