On The Hills With A Couple Of Lads From The Valleys......and Yin Fae Arbroath Lol

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was invited on a little day out today, so rounded up a few lads local and a couple not so local turned up for the craic..                                

Jim had bits of card and a crayon.....

He a fair lump ray, racier than what I thought he would be, should give BS a wee phone for a catch up,

Posted Images

well done lads , nice to meet up and see other dogs having a go :thumbs: b/s young dog come on well looks good size now .

He a fair lump ray, racier than what I thought he would be, should give BS a wee phone for a catch up, :thumbs:

• Like 3

Yes I was s bit over dressed I think lol , fine day and never got lost did get a puncture before we left the car park to go to the spot , came back got the tyre inflected by some one , left to go home had to stop at every service station for 140 mile to blow up the tyre fecking Carrie on there always something???? aye Ray colin was only saying on Sunday he's not heard from you for a while ??

• Like 2

hay min you should had popped over on way home no lack of sport from me no were there lots of game ,if your dogs were up for it , going have a right few blasts end of week , ive put some graft this year in front of of dogs mate ,

that old fox games alrite but can be a door day , beter on foot walking and chaseing whatever gets up,

It was a fine change fluff meet up with some lads that I put name to faces ?. I'm oot nearly every night given my dogs graft plenty rabbits up here . It's good to go out watching other dogs graft , pm where you are , going to London this weekend , meet up sometime soon if Ya like like ??

well done lads , nice to meet up and see other dogs having a go :thumbs: b/s young dog come on well looks good size now .

He a fair lump ray, racier than what I thought he would be, should give BS a wee phone for a catch up, :thumbs:

Yes I was s bit over dressed I think lol , fine day and never got lost did get a puncture before we left the car park to go to the spot , came back got the tyre inflected by some one , left to go home had to stop at every service station for 140 mile to blow up the tyre fecking Carrie on there always something aye Ray colin was only saying on Sunday he's not heard from you for a while

Had a good chat with Ray tonight - he's coming to visit soon.... :thumbs:

Yes I was s bit over dressed I think lol , fine day and never got lost did get a puncture before we left the car park to go to the spot , came back got the tyre inflected by some one , left to go home had to stop at every service station for 140 mile to blow up the tyre fecking Carrie on there always something aye Ray colin was only saying on Sunday he's not heard from you for a while

How long? and how much did it weigh? :laugh:

How long? and how much did it weigh? :laugh:

:laugh: yup , but that size deff helped me bumping big things :thumbs::yes: