Burning Of Jordanian Pilot

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You ladies are determined to rope me into your dream scenarios. Lets make it clear from the outset I dont consider ISIS, taliban,, ,boka haram as anything other than criminals and terrorists. I am shi

As much as Dessie and myself dislike each other it ain't fair in my book to be holding him responsible for the world's sins. Goading him is not becoming of anyone and as sure as the shit I just launch

What would you clowns sooner I did besides f**k off out the country LOL I have told you where my loyalties lie an honest answer or would you sooner I lie like half you hypocritical c**ts and keyboard

Posted Images

proper border control

Jordan moves thousands of troops to its border with Iraq to prevent ISIS terror group from entering the country

• Sources say Jordanian troops have been deployed to border with Iraq
  • Reported they have been moved to stop ISIS infiltrating the country
  • Comes as Jordan carried out airstrikes on ISIS targets earlier in the week
  • They were in revenge for murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al Kasasbeh
  • Jordan's King Abdullah has vowed to hit ISIS hard in their strongholds

Edited by fourlurchers

A hardcore Al Qaeda terrorist imprisoned in Jordan who agreed to negotiate with ISIS for the freedom of an air force pilot called the terror group liars for bargaining even after killing their hostage.

The terrorist group, also known as Islamic State, offered to trade Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, who was captured Dec. 24 in Syria, for Sajidah Al-Rishawi, a failed female suicide bomber detained in Jordan since 2005. But when talks broke down, Amman enlisted Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi – once a spiritual mentor of Al Qaeda in Iraq founder Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi – to get the deal done, according to the Jordanian news channel Ro’ya.

“They lied to me and even took an oath. It turned out later that they had already killed the pilot.”

- Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi

“[iSIS] used Sajidah’s name as a bargaining chip and claimed they wanted her released but they were not serious about it,” Al-Maqdisi told the station after learning Al-Kaseasbeh had been burned to death just a week after his capture. “They lied to me and even took an oath. It turned out later that they had already killed the pilot.”

Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi has spent most of the last two decades in Jordanian prisons, and was doing time for “prompting terrorist ideologies” when he was pressed into service.

Al-Maqdisi, a Salafi jihadi, said he connected with “influential” members of Islamic State, including leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and his appointed negotiator Abi-Mohammad Al-Musale. He said they ensured him that Al-Kasseasbeh was still alive and how much they valued Sajidah-Al Rishawi.

Related Image

jordansplit.jpg

Expand / Contract

An exchange of Jordanian pilot Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, left, for Sajida al-Rishawi, right, never happened. (AP Photo)

He added that he even sent a letter to Al-Baghdadi asking him to personally intervene, and telling the self-professed Islamic State caliph Al-Rishawi’s life was ISIS’ responsibility.

“Sheikh Abu Bakr, you are the top leader directly responsible for this, and you’re held responsible for our sister [Al-Rishawi] and the interest in releasing her from her captives is something no two wise men would defer,” he wrote in a letter to Al-Baghdadi, according to the channel.

Al-Maqdisi said he negotiated with ISIS for a month, yet never received video evidence proving the pilot was still alive.

Al-Kasseabeh was eventually shown in a video posted by ISIS earlier this month standing in a cage wearing an orange jumpsuit before being burned to death.

“The prophet Muhammad considered immolation to be reprehensible,” Al-Maqdisi said. “ He said, ‘Only the lord of fire torments with fire.’ What did they accomplish by burning [the pilot] did they think the war & the bombardments would stop?”

Al-Rishawi was executed along with another convicted terrorist the day after the video of the pilot's murder was posted. Jordan's air force has since been pounding Islamic State strongholds daily. ,,, the twist to this is shiek mohammed the ruler of Dubai uae is married to princess haya of Jordan, maybe it might bring in a different approach but none to tolerant I rekon

Edited by fourlurchers