Would You Breed From It

Don't know why you need to come on here to ask if you've seen it in action, if it's got the minerals then I wouldn't give a toss if it couldn't jump, you can train the offspring.

At last someone with my way of thinking

2,600 views,over 120 replies and you,ve finally found a reason to breed from the mutt,well done,don,t take up chess.

And don't start breeding kc/show bred dandie dinmonts for working........... kin el, I need a walk! :no:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just teach the pups to jump

Can't be that game if it won't go over or under after its quarry ... The bitch I have here would go through a brick wall after her quarry .......

The gamest and most resolute of mutts will never reach their potential if they lack a little stewardship and basic lurcher training,the ability to navigate obstacles and jump is as basic as training g

Don't know why you need to come on here to ask if you've seen it in action, if it's got the minerals then I wouldn't give a toss if it couldn't jump, you can train the offspring.

f****n hell all that for that.

2,600 views,over 120 replies and you,ve finally found a reason to breed from the mutt,well done,don,t take up chess.

Your very easily annoyed Morton

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think I'll use the dog after what I seen yesterday ffs pulled up at a bit of cover opened a gate into a field me and the lads got in place around the cover awaiting the hounds getting on,so hounds on Fox out and right up the field to this lurcher He slips the dog the course was on after a few turns the Fox makes its way to unlocked gate the Fox runs the ditch out the gate and the dog stoped I couldn't believe me eye's

• Like 1