Would You Breed From It

I'm in a dilemma about using a lurcher dog over my bitch thing is this dog is a machine he is capable of finishing off anything but the dog on a run will stop at gates,fences if you get my drift, the mates I hunt with say give it a wide birth but I would breed from it cause of its game Ness, What do you think lads

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just teach the pups to jump

Can't be that game if it won't go over or under after its quarry ... The bitch I have here would go through a brick wall after her quarry .......

The gamest and most resolute of mutts will never reach their potential if they lack a little stewardship and basic lurcher training,the ability to navigate obstacles and jump is as basic as training g

I'm in a dilemma about using a lurcher dog over my bitch thing is this dog is a machine he is capable of finishing off anything but the dog on a run will stop at gates,fences if you get my drift, the mates I hunt with say give it a wide birth but I would breed from it cause of its game Ness, What do you think lads

Its not been properly trained to navigate obstacles,thats not the dogs fault is it?.Geez mucker you,ve some sharp and knowledgeable hunting companions.

• Like 2

Can't be that game if it won't go over or under after its quarry ... The bitch I have here would go through a brick wall after her quarry .......

The gamest and most resolute of mutts will never reach their potential if they lack a little stewardship and basic lurcher training,the ability to navigate obstacles and jump is as basic as training gets,yet some owners neglect what some of us see as standard,then their mates blame the dog.

• Like 6

Its not been properly trained to navigate obstacles,thats not the dogs fault is it?.Geez mucker you,ve some sharp and knowledgeable hunting companions.

If the dog was truly game and really wanted its quarry it would have learned to get over round under through any obstacle ... IMHO if a dog won't bust a gut go get to what it wants then it can't be really that game ......

• Like 2

The gamest and most resolute of mutts will never reach their potential if they lack a little stewardship and basic lurcher training,the ability to navigate obstacles and jump is as basic as training gets,yet some owners neglect what some of us see as standard,then their mates blame the dog.

No matter the lack in early training or entering a dog that wants its game will bust a lung to get it ........

• Like 1