Saluki Grey X Bull Grey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines Saluki x Bull Grey, my first lurcher, was a bit strong headed at first but that was probably due to my lack of experience but now I'm a bit wiser and where she's taught me more than i've taught

my pup

Posted Images

My Saluki/Bull/Grey

Blue003_zps0a853fff.jpg

nice dog that :thumbs: as it picked up the saluki temp, more then the bull/ grey it looks more to the saluki , but that's just looks .?

Yeah what % of bull is in it? :o! ah f**k, what have I asked?! :doh: lol

• Like 3

My Saluki/Bull/Grey

Blue003_zps0a853fff.jpg

nice dog that :thumbs: as it picked up the saluki temp, more then the bull/ grey it looks more to the saluki , but that's just looks .?

Sire was 3/4 Saluki 1/4 Grey and the Dam was Saluki/Bull/Grey hope this answers your question.

His temperment seems to more on the Bull/Grey side

My Saluki/Bull/Grey

Blue003_zps0a853fff.jpg

Sire was 3/4 Saluki 1/4 Grey and the Dam was Saluki/Bull/Grey hope this answers your question.

His temperment seems to more on the Bull/Grey side

thanks mate , and good breeding that :thumbs:

Iv fancied this cross ever since a friend got one gifted to him, the prey drive was something iv never seen before from a dog, absolutely unbelievable.

I decided that I was going to breed this cross myself from a very hard half x bull grew bitch I have, iv already selected the sire for her which belongs to a friend of a friend and that's her just broke down yesterday. Fingers crossed all goes well and I'll have what Iv wanted for a long time.

And this is not an advert for selling pups as none of them will be for sale.

Cheers guys.

Iv fancied this cross ever since a friend got one gifted to him, the prey drive was something iv never seen before from a dog, absolutely unbelievable.

I decided that I was going to breed this cross myself from a very hard half x bull grew bitch I have, iv already selected the sire for her which belongs to a friend of a friend and that's her just broke down yesterday. Fingers crossed all goes well and I'll have what Iv wanted for a long time.

And this is not an advert for selling pups as none of them will be for sale.

Cheers guys.

you using a coursing dog or a genuine half x sal grey ??