Digging Boots

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol...lads our tools are heavy our clothings stuffy yet waterproof.... we trek miles dig holes deeper than ourselves and fill them in with more soil than we take out we are very welcome when we call!

Wouldn't go back to lowa, haix are top class

google pharmacists

lol... :whistling::whistling: .... ill be up there sunday..... il bring 1 or 2 of my terriers... if the wife lets you out .we will cut the wheat from the chaff then sure.... :thumbs:

Ya best bring the 2 of them,ive heard they wont work single handed,lol and as for digging boots a certain man told me you would'nt dig worms.

• Like 1

Haix montana used to be the best boots going, but they stopped making them now, only used to be £100 a pair when I first started getting them, were over £200 a pair by time they stopped but still worth every penny

Have a look at the Haix Tibet , they're very similar to the Montana except price and colour http://www.haix.co.uk/haix-tibet

Haix montana used to be the best boots going, but they stopped making them now, only used to be £100 a pair when I first started getting them, were over £200 a pair by time they stopped but still worth every penny

Have a look at the Haix Tibet , they're very similar to the Montana except price and colour http://www.haix.co.uk/haix-tibet

That's what I replaced my montanas with but they are a much tighter fit, they are at the cobblers being stretched right now