Rip Off Razors

Bet he has a manacure ,,and pedicure as well socks,,,the big fanny,,,lol

If Spurs have had a good result and he,s in happy mood he even offers to knock one out for me......but his hands look terribly rough so i usually pass on that :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,ll use the same razor til it's virtually plucking the fuckers out ...

Doesn't everyone just buy all their blades off the local junky shoplifters?

Hair clippers with no guard on and do the head and face at the same time, I work outside in a shithole and my nights out are long gone so don't need to look smart for owt.

Bet he has a manacure ,,and pedicure as well socks,,,the big fanny,,,lol

If Spurs have had a good result and he,s in happy mood he even offers to knock one out for me......but his hands look terribly rough so i usually pass on that :D

Funny you should say that. A mate of mine goes in these places quite a bit. First time he went in they asked him if he wanted 'a happy ending?'......tells me he did wonder what the f**k they were offering but turns out it's all the cream and hot towel stuff.

Is that the same in most of these places..?.

Funny you should say that. A mate of mine goes in these places quite a bit. First time he went in they asked him if he wanted 'a happy ending?'......tells me he did wonder what the f**k they were offering but turns out it's all the cream and hot towel stuff.

Ive no idea mate ive been going to the same one for years but the Turks love a bit of grooming dont they so wouldnt surprise me.....joking aside you should give the hot towel thing a go its certainly refreshing.

Ive no idea mate ive been going to the same one for years but the Turks love a bit of grooming dont they so wouldnt surprise me.....joking aside you should give the hot towel thing a go its certainly refreshing.

I'm defo going to give it a go mate.

Working in Aberdeen a lot and there's a few of them up there to choose from.

My pal that works with me has a skinhead and he wants to try getting the open razor over the head......seemingly it's freezing though...lol

• Like 1

I'm defo going to give it a go mate.

Working in Aberdeen a lot and there's a few of them up there to choose from.

My pal that works with me has a skinhead and he wants to try getting the open razor over the head......seemingly it's freezing though...lol

Get the hot towel treatment after a night on the piss you'll feel fresh as a daisy on the walk back to the pub :toast:

im 2 weeks into a goatie,the whole family tell me how awfull it looks ,bless em,lol.sick to death of shaving so im going to see how this turns out,its multi coloured,lots of silver coming through :laugh:

• Like 1

Well just like born hunter my fella used to use clippers the odd time, but got one of those stubble trimmers for Xmas. Great job, very short cut but the shadow of stubble, wonderful! I think personally bit of stubble on a man is a lot nicer than clean shave.

Don't know how many proper razors I've bought but he never gets the blades for them after there done, so disposable bic sensitive is now the only ones bought lol