Some Farmers Are Clueless

ive lost ground ,through no fault of my own, had 80 acres not a lot but get few runs on it, was always told by owner that if go lamping bell him , which I did . Well was getting night sorted out, so phone him , he said w\s you on the other night, I said no as I told him I phone 1st, before I go on . He said had few other landowners who live by moaning , about lamp al over the place, so said its better if don't come on any more , as i don't want any lamping on or by my place. Well what twat of human being :censored: I done no wrong but lost ground for feck all. But I learned big lesson that day say feck all and just go on, you may as well bcause if you don't , somebody else will. :yes: the days of me knocking doors are over, ok if bump into somebody in a pub or etc. meaning nothing planed might drop it out in chat, but that's it. if you got ground great look after it, but some people are very fickle like as above , you never know whats around the corner .?

Just be careful. One of our biggest shoots has given us orders to shoot any dogs on sight, apart from two labs that walk on there.. he's always got livestock around, anything from sheep to cattle, plus it's a deer shoot.

And before you go off on one about what you would do if your dog dropped dead bear in mind (A ) we're on night vision so you wouldn't even know we were there, and (B ) we carry firearms, skinning knives, machetes and 6 foot shooting sticks. And there's always more than one !

Just be careful and check all round for empty parked vehicles :thumbs:

Surly just a wind up,,,,nobody is this stupid

Ten points to this man :thumbs: I'm bored, was going to keep it up all night but some of you are going to have a stroke :tongue2::tongue2::lol:

I couldn't shoot a dog if you paid me ........................... Planks

What's one of these 2are just toffe c**ts" new one on me ???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And they give pricks like you a licence?

THATS WHY I DONT ASK,, IFF I GET PERMISION ITS NORMALY WHEN I GET COLLARD,,CRAZY BUT HIT HAPPENS A LOT,,,,, SAVES THE KICK IN THE BOLLX.. I WUD SOONER HAVE THE ODD FINE,,,,THAT HURTS YOUR FEELING OR P

"Shoot any dog on sight" , believe me, you would loose your FAC in an instant. The days are long gone when keepers could shoot dogs with impunity. The dog owner only has to say you threatened to shoot

So what you're saying is, the farmer who has livestock in fields, is not entitled to give his representatives (for that's what we legally are) instruction to remove any possible harm to his livestock that not present legally ???.

Look it up men, you may be surprised, and do you think we're the only ones who are instructed ??? You must have your eyes shut.

get a grip, you are illegally trespassing with possible intent to harm livestock. . You made the choice, not the farmer.

:laugh: well done rob :laugh::D

Edited by blackmaggie

ive lost ground ,through no fault of my own, had 80 acres not a lot but get few runs on it, was always told by owner that if go lamping bell him , which I did . Well was getting night sorted out, so phone him , he said w\s you on the other night, I said no as I told him I phone 1st, before I go on . He said had few other landowners who live by moaning , about lamp al over the place, so said its better if don't come on any more , as i don't want any lamping on or by my place. Well what twat of human being :censored: I done no wrong but lost ground for feck all. But I learned big lesson that day say feck all and just go on, you may as well bcause if you don't , somebody else will. :yes: the days of me knocking doors are over, ok if bump into somebody in a pub or etc. meaning nothing planed might drop it out in chat, but that's it. if you got ground great look after it, but some people are very fickle like as above , you never know whats around the corner .?

Just be careful. One of our biggest shoots has given us orders to shoot any dogs on sight, apart from two labs that walk on there.. he's always got livestock around, anything from sheep to cattle, plus it's a deer shoot.

And before you go off on one about what you would do if your dog dropped dead bear in mind (A ) we're on night vision so you wouldn't even know we were there, and (B ) we carry firearms, skinning knives, machetes and 6 foot shooting sticks. And there's always more than one !

Ten points to this man :thumbs: I'm bored, was going to keep it up all night but some of you are going to have a stroke :tongue2::tongue2::lol:

Sensible man, back peddle furiously when made to look a c**t.

• Like 1

its all well and good to shoot some ones dog as long as your prepared to accept the repercussions isnt it .? :thumbs: i was walking a lane one time and a farmer leans his head out the window of his 4x4 that dog you have will be shot if it goes on that land .are they your blood stock those mares out there ,aye he says .they be partial to a bit of yew then or a sack of raw sugar beet nuts .cos thats what theyl have pal if you shoot my dog :thumbs:

• Like 3

Was going to say earlier the shooters have f ed things up around here so called ex lurchermen getting on there high horse just because they own a gun and shoot what ever is in sight wxxkers forget that most of them did in the past what we are doing now

So what you're saying is, the farmer who has livestock in fields, is not entitled to give his representatives (for that's what we legally are) instruction to remove any possible harm to his livestock that not present legally ???.

Look it up men, you may be surprised, and do you think we're the only ones who are instructed ??? You must have your eyes shut.

get a grip, you are illegally trespassing with possible intent to harm livestock. . You made the choice, not the farmer.

Dog needs to be chasing livestock before you can shoot it I thought so you would be breaking the law then you are sujesting you and your shooting buddies are going to set about said lurcher owner with big sticks knifes and machetes that's a sure fire way of looseing your licence

Sensible man, back peddle furiously when made to look a c**t.

Don't think so, if you check back a while I mentioned my dog passing away cracked me up for two or three weeks. Plus the fact, there's no dogs on the shoots we do ;)

You'd need to invest in a pair of flip flops pal because I'd pull your f***ing toenails off....

Edited to say Just read it was a wind up..... Fud :laugh::thumbs:

Edited by RossM

Hang on all my dogs are broken to livestock what if they wasn't bothering the livestock I understand if the dog had hold of anything or chasing them and stressing them out your telling us to get a grip your the one that needs to get a grip pal it must make you feel more a man with a gun or a knife in your hand must be missing somthing in the trouser department you made your sound like a stupid twat mate act your age pal

Hang on all my dogs are broken to livestock what if they wasn't bothering the livestock I understand if the dog had hold of anything or chasing them and stressing them out your telling us to get a grip your the one that needs to get a grip pal it must make you feel more a man with a gun or a knife in your hand must be missing somthing in the trouser department you made your sound like a stupid twat mate act your age pal

:angel: Who, me :angel:

There is a farmer where I live who has.shot many dogs he once shot a traveling man's dog and dropped it at his feet 2 weeks later his new tractor got burnt out.If he catches you on his land it's best to just pick your dog up and.cary it off

There is a farmer where I live who has.shot many dogs he once shot a traveling man's dog and dropped it at his feet 2 weeks later his new tractor got burnt out.If he catches you on his land it's best to just pick your dog up and.cary it off

As said before by someone (who appears to know) the dog has to be actually attacking the livestock with intent to harm it. as far as I am aware, and I do try to keep up with shooting regs, if the dog is just harassing livestock you can't shoot it. I think the only exception is pregnant sheep as they lose the lambs at the drop of a hat

. Either way, I think you would have great difficulty about shooting what is after all a pet.

if anyone know different then tell.

• Like 1